My servitors

I have a lot of time on my hands when im going to work and i found this The process of egregore creation - Morino Ravenberg

I have as to yet use the Empowering Oration.

1 Like

how would you power the servitor with the chant?

1 Like

Just gaze at the sigil while chanting it.

2 Likes

Is it possible that somehow without knowing I have created one of them things?
For ex… With just pure intent…

1 Like

I was thinking of making a servitor that unlocks all of my suppressed memories, and aids me in healing from them (as well as traumas I do remember) and moving forward in life, unencumbered by the self- limiting beliefs that these unprocessed thoughts have created in my subconscious… Is this viable? :thinking:

I want to try this, and maybe even one to help me remember all of the tarot card meanings from all of my different tarot and Oracle decks. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If they’re not made to be will-less servants then I’d say you’re actually just making tulpas. Many, many tulpas.

Tulpas can become extremely independent, and grow on their own over time, Sometimes developing personality traits that are different from what you initially wanted for them.

I used to be part of an entire forum dedicated to tulpas and their creation, it was fascinating. Some people said that over time some of their tulpas had ‘deviations in form’ where the tulpas would change their physical appearance on their own, from changing hair color, to changing shape or stature. Some people even said if they get enough energy they can definitely run amok and that they can be seen by other people in the real world, and that people with highly developed clairvoyance could see them too.

2 Likes

Awesome! That’s what I want them to be, to grow into individuals and be powered up. This thread was originally called ‘My Tulpas’ but was changed cause apparently they’re still just servitors. Tulpas are supposed to be made by Budhists in like a group, and they leave their bodies to do it or something? If you remember the name of the forum that’d be awesome and I’d love to join it

1 Like

A tulpa doesn’t have to be made by a group, although they can be. It can also be made by just one person. You definitely don’t have to leave your body to make them either :upside_down_face:

This is the Tulpa Forums:
https://community.tulpa.info/

5 Likes

Muchas gracias!

Can anyone tell me how to use this piggy bank? He has no sigil.

wow… how is that working out for you?

have Sigil?

Bumping for the Sake of the Community.
Servitor Bling Bling, The Green Pig :pig: :+1:

Nir666 :black_heart: