My rune set

Hello guys, a few days ago I decide to start with the runes and made myself a set of runes

So what you guys think.
Are they good(I mean the set).

5 Likes

Very pretty. The only thing that would slightly concern me, is if you were using these for blind divination (you have the runes in a bad, close your eyes, ask a question and pull a rune) some of them have distinctive shapes that could cause you to fudge the result a bit.

1 Like

@yaminicky These are lovely! Very nice job.

Do you mean because the actual shapes of the stones are not unified, that when drawn, yaminicky may be aware of which rune it is? Thus implanting conscience will into the results?

1 Like

@Single_Seed_In_Hell thanks

1 Like

@Mulberry so must I to make the runes on another stones. Also blind divination is the only way a know to divine with runes :smile:

Yeah, I think you’ll probably start being able to tell which is which by feel.

You want stones that are more uniform in size and shape so you can’t accidentally tell them apart. Most I think are fine - those tiddlers and the pointy ones are the ones I’d prioritise to replace with stones that are more like the others.

3 Likes

I had the same thought about being unison to avoid knowing what is what, was also wondering if you had a drummer would be sorta cool if you wenvthe extra mile and carved out the rune from the stone. Not trying o belittle your work its a great project I hope they forsee clearly for you.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, it is helpful.

Not trying o belittle your work its a great project I hope they forsee clearly for you.

[quote="Vaynord, post:7, topic:113098, ]Not trying o belittle your work its a great project I hope they forsee clearly for you.
[/quote]
Thanks @Vaynord.