My rituals

I need some advice from some of you experience magus. I’m using EA’s universal circle. I had read in “Evoking Eternity” that you need to draw a triangle for the demon your calling to manifest Is this always necessary?

No make a circle, around your circle giving the spirit freedom to manifest where it pleases. This is a sign of respect and I believe it works better

I have been living in small apartments or like now, my bedroom that I stay in is very small. No room for triangles or double circles so I just make a circle around myself and allow the entity to float freely wherever it desires without restraint, as long as it does not come into my circle.

Hhhmm spirits always come in my circle. Its not there to protect you but smybolizes the universe. I’m not happen if I don’t touched by the spirit or feel them pass over

As other people have already said, no - you can see E.A. talking about this in the seminar on evocation he did, on YouTube here.

Triangles are nice, hexagons (I’m told) are nice, but sometimes the spirit will often appear where it chooses anyway.

Do you use incense or a scrying tool?

As other people have already said, no - you can see E.A. talking about this in the seminar on evocation he did, on YouTube here.

Triangles are nice, hexagons (I’m told) are nice, but sometimes the spirit will often appear where it chooses anyway.

Do you use incense or a scrying tool? Yes,I use incense at times a scrying mirror,but I don’t see anything in it[/quote]