My Recent Experiences With Lucifer & King Paimon

Do not invite the light of Lucifer into your life, if you are not willing to face the facts that it will reveal! Years ago, I was part of an online community, who were fans of a particular musical act. They tended to be very open with one another and I let my guard down WAY too much. Completely baring one’s soul in public can be very much like baring one’s body. It may be a strikingly beautiful body, but there will still be those who would rather you put some clothes on! There were some lovely, caring people in that community, who were nothing but supportive, but also some others who pulled away from me and seemed very judgemental. Lucifer made me go back and see that I came across as being far too intense and that most people were concerned and more than a little uncomfortable around me. He asked me how I felt about people with glaring mental health issues, who over share on FB. I saw his point. He said yes, there were a handful who were jealous of my talent and wanted to shut me up, but that the majority just didn’t know what to say, once again, much the same as me with the obviously disturbed people on FB. My level of exposure made people uncomfortable. He said not to feel embarrassed, but to let go of any bitterness I held towards those people. They may never understand me, but I must rather understand myself! Talk about seeing things in a new light, thankyou, Lucifer.
He reveals other things to me too, anything from the true meaning of a song, to whether or not to trust a particular person.
I have recently begun working with King Paimon. I cannot believe that within a day, 2 people whose professional services I expressed displeasure with gave me a discount. 1 even offered the service for free, but I didn’t feel right about that. I want to emphasise that I never contacted King Paimon for such a purpose, but it does seem to be a common experience, a fringe benifet if you like.
Hail Lucifer!
Hail King Paimon!

Excellent! Are you in the bible belt? Or was this around an occult community?

I’m from Australia/New Zealand. You must have missed the part where I said it was an online community of fans of a particular musical act. They were my only contact with the outside world, back when I was going thru a terrible patch of anxiety and PTSD. Things got pretty intense, or rather, I did.

On the Light of Lucifer:

One must face the facts. BUT from then one does Light Bending or rather what I call judt simply changing karma. Light is information. Pick and choose what you like to get where you wanna go. Do not get stuck on people wanting to judge you and tell you what the truth is…the truth is what you make of it.

[quote=“Lilithflower, post:1, topic:8257”]Do not invite the light of Lucifer into your life, if you are not willing to face the facts that it will reveal! Years ago, I was part of an online community, who were fans of a particular musical act. They tended to be very open with one another and I let my guard down WAY too much. Completely baring one’s soul in public can be very much like baring one’s body. It may be a strikingly beautiful body, but there will still be those who would rather you put some clothes on! There were some lovely, caring people in that community, who were nothing but supportive, but also some others who pulled away from me and seemed very judgemental. Lucifer made me go back and see that I came across as being far too intense and that most people were concerned and more than a little uncomfortable around me. He asked me how I felt about people with glaring mental health issues, who over share on FB. I saw his point. He said yes, there were a handful who were jealous of my talent and wanted to shut me up, but that the majority just didn’t know what to say, once again, much the same as me with the obviously disturbed people on FB. My level of exposure made people uncomfortable. He said not to feel embarrassed, but to let go of any bitterness I held towards those people. They may never understand me, but I must rather understand myself! Talk about seeing things in a new light, thankyou, Lucifer.
He reveals other things to me too, anything from the true meaning of a song, to whether or not to trust a particular person.
I have recently begun working with King Paimon. I cannot believe that within a day, 2 people whose professional services I expressed displeasure with gave me a discount. 1 even offered the service for free, but I didn’t feel right about that. I want to emphasise that I never contacted King Paimon for such a purpose, but it does seem to be a common experience, a fringe benifet if you like.
Hail Lucifer!
Hail King Paimon![/quote]

I like that they help you.

Haha have Lucifer do a path clearing for you haha your jaw will hit the floor i know from personal experience :wink: