My question of all questions

Its not about getting the Klondike bar, its about the journey to the Klondike bar.

3 Likes

ā€¦and itā€™s vanilla in the Klondike Bar. All though a good and neutral flavor, it can be ā€œdullā€ and ā€œboringā€ at times.

That makes it a little interesting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They also come with the Heath bar flavor and oreo I know because I bought them last night :joy:

5 Likes

Wait what did Lilith actually say about Cookie Dough Ice Cream?

1 Like

Oreo!? I once bought a pack of Oreos, without knowing it taste better when dipping it in milk, and I tried to eat it like normal cookies. Horrible!!! I couldnā€™t even whistle and spray the Oreo crumbs in the air, because it got stuck in my gums like tar. Bleh!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gotta have milk :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ā€œItā€™s ok.ā€, she said.

Rocky Road, though. The name of that ice cream itself, is something Lilith likes.

5 Likes

Sorry I prefer FatBoysā€¦ cause if you have had one you know he is all about satisfying you and will not ask you to do anything but open your mouth and moanā€¦

Besides that I love being in a busy Isle and saying oh my I need me a Fat boyā€¦ or oh I have been craving a FatBoyā€¦ Boys be blushing all over the placeā€¦

1 Like

I once brought some to my work place and handed my boss one and said you need to wrap your lips around this Fatboyā€¦ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™d step on a lego!

Top edge right here! :joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™d murder my mother & rape my father and then Iā€™d dig up my old dead grandmothers corps and have sex with it. But Iā€™d use a condom ā€¦becauseā€¦yaā€™ know, Iā€™m no weirdoā€¦which just gave me of an idea for a good new public service announcement for television.

ā€œKids, always practice safe sex when your fucking the corps of your dead grandmotherā€.