My Qliphothic Journal - Pathworking from Gamaliel to Taumiel (Qliphothic Meditations) Update: 20-05-17

My interpretation of all the above is that at least two, possibly three of these dreams relate to this particular pathworking especially the when eaten alive. Why? Because it’s a common theme of Gamaliel and I quote from Asnath Masons book Qliphothic Meditations: “Dreams inspired by the energies of the Qlipha are personal and related to various persons, situations, and life issues.” p. 63. - pretty accurate I will say, esepcially when analyzing the theme of the dream;

according to: Being Eaten Dream Dictionary: Interpret Now! - Auntyflo.com

The core element of the dream is this and these quotes are relevant:

“The primary element of this dream according to Jung is sexual. Being eaten consequently indicates that one is consumed by thier sexual drive. Becoming eaten, especially exhibits how we interact with one another, or a fragile feeling of the self.”

"To be chased or pursued show a feeling of being threatened by somebody or something in waking life. The main element of this dream is to uncover the reasons of why you were eaten. If you didn’t recognize the person or monster eating you, it’s probable that you have characterized aspects of your personality and that you are in denial or are attempting to escape something in waking life. "

“If a monster, animal or non-human was eating you, this symbolizes interior fears rather than exterior threats. These creatures usually stand for your aggressive animal or instinctual character which you’ll want to discover how to control.”

This reveals something profound and something I have pushed to the side I should probably engage shadow work a bit more it’s something I have never engaged in because I find it: A) silly; B). never found a clear cut guide to but I’ve always disregarded it perhaps I should look it up and see if it can help me control this.

And the first quote is indeed very relevant I won’t say how as it’s rather personal but in general that’s exactly how I felt at the time, because for some reason I didn’t trust my boyfriend for a time, I get these moments of paranoia and jealosy at times not a redeeming quality I know but instead of acting out I like to internalize the feelings and try to figure out why I feel them in the first place. And that’s probably the reason why I dreamt this and it’s being shown as something I need to work on. Thank you Lillith. You see being eaten alive

The dream relating to the idol - is not necessarily related to Gamaliel but I am pretty sure it is a tangent on it. The interpretation is in a way alredy there so no need to bog it down any further, but Gamaliel according to what I’ve seen and read from Masons’ material deals with manifesting dreams, desires and overall astral development and how to use your astral wings and Kundalini in your work so to speak, whereas the sphere of Lillith deals with overall receptiveness, inuition, divination and astral senses and opening and experiencing gateways. This is why I think Amaymon’s message is important because some of the thmes of Gamaliel directly deals with exactly what he descirbes mainly manifesting your desires on the tapestry of the ether, which will cause change first in your for your are the veichle of the change you trying to create and then letting unfold as Gamaliel is all about releasing energy that’s been locked up, it’s a very wild and unpredictable current. But if I can control my desires and not let them rule me at times, which they do, this is not the same as addiction but we talk about sexual desires here. I will be a much more potent spell caster and magician esepcially if my overall my beleif in my abillities are increased which stems from overall control.

The last dream is pretty intresting especially since it’s a female version of me from a neighbouring dimension (pretty trippy (I know right?)). At any rate apparently according to a few sources this is a very common thing, meeting yourself in a dream that is as it your other self likely is there to deliver a message to you which you up until now have ignored - according to: https://www.everydayknow.com/what-does-it-mean-when-you-meet-yourself-in-a-dream/

And this quote from that source seem relevant:

When you dream that you meet yourself, it may be a reminder that you have to view the situation from the outside. If you can look at your life objectively, you can find new ways of living or existing. You can look for out-of-the-box solutions and discover a better way of thinking if you can view your life as an outsider.

Training yourself to view your life from the ouside is something I haen’t done much, it’s hard to learn but I will deifnently come back with a few tools on how to do this. It will show me if I am engaged in internal and/or external bullshit which hamper my progress at any rate

The odd thing is I am meeting a female that looks very different from me except the shape of her eyes which were exactly the same. She was wearing an orange shirt and blue jeans and she had a very odd feeling about her like she could see right through me, hard to describe. We were standing on a hill enjoying sundown (a limina hour) I have never been to this place at least it was somewhere with a lot of green grass, Ireland is famous for their green hills. Anyways here’s an image that’s pretty close:

The only difference was we were standing on a hill and the land around us where just flat land all the way into the horizon and the grass was emerald green.

Definently think it was an another version of me, at least a more developed version of me, that has become more receptive than me perhaps through the workings of Gamaliel of that I can’t be sure. It is however said that females are usually more receptive to magick than men of that’s true I can’t say, however in many cults females are usually the matriarchs and decision makers of important decisions. Plus women can create life from the own body and in the Norse culture women where the bearer of traditions which they passed on to their children.

Pretty cool, don’t know why I am reminded of this but I’ll return to you with sources on the above I know I have some, at any rate these dreams when meditated upon have shown me some very important things which I need to deal with urgently and I think I know. My next stop will be Shadow work and invoke on fo the aspects of Lillith as shown in Rituals of Pleasure an update will follow after I complete some other things relating to Qliphoth like the consecration of a staff for Lucifer. That will be accounted for in this journal as well. Until the next time good luck on your journey.

All the best

References:

Mason, A. (2016). Qliphothic Meditations. USA: Become a Living God.

Links: see the above one’s.

Lucid Dreams & Dream (s). - 2019-12-11T23:00:00Z

This dream happened at least somewhere inbetween 5 -7 am in the morning I know because I looked at the clock. It’s starting to get pretty weird as dreams are occuring a lot more frequently almost daily, I just rarely remember them however this one I remember it’s really short and it’s not much. It’s a dream where I had just gotten into my apartment from the outside, it was snowing in the dream (it did today (conicidence much)). I removed my jacket and stared myself in the bathroom mirror I had a black cap on my head and I was straing at my face in the mirror and something was off. I heard my own thoughts in the dream but I never spoke a word. What was my face looked like they were at different stages of aging or something like it because half of my face had way more beard than my other side, I looked more tired and older on my left side than I did at my right side, which had less beard and looked younger at least more rested than the other side had a almost blue/purple bag underneath my left eye. I remember noticing the right side of my face first that it had less beard growth than the other one then I noticed the skin difference and so thought and I heard myself thinking: “huh…weird.”

And then I woke up. What was strange I was a dream for sure but I didn’t feel like I really felt like I was observing myself doing this, it was like some odd mirrorception, I guess the word I am looking for is half lucid. The dream might be connected to the pathworking we will see about that after I meditate upon it.

Lucid Dreams or Dream (s) - 2019-12-14T23:00:00Z

This was a regular dream (I think) and not a Lucid one. Another intresting things is that it seems as if the overall theme of my dreams have changed from symbolizing confusion, loss of identity or symbols of death, to instead as of tonight switched gears entirely to deal with sex, and also blockage. The dream that dealt with part is very graphic and I will leave it out because it’s too disturbing to share and I honestly haven’t been able to process it. But the part I intend to share is really short and is quite intresting regardless of its very short duration.

I remember speaking to a woman with black wavy hair, it was as black as ebony. Milky white skin and eyes, she was dressed very casually like a modern woman and not all like what we expect an entity to look like.

I don’t remember what was said I only remember that we spoke and then I were transported into seemingly nothing, the void if you want to call it that. The only thing that was here except me was a tome hovering over a pedestal surrounded by an transluscent indigo bubble. The book itself had the color of dark brown wolf fur sort of like this

The front of the book where covered in a strange glyph that looked like this:

A more hand drawn version looks like this, I know it isn’t exactly symmtetrical. It’s an odd symbol it looks like a trident sort of yet not. I will not say it’s Luciferian in nature.

I was just about to touch the aura when I woke up seemingly kicked out from whatever that place was back into my waking state. The symbol was glowing deep red and purple and that’s about it. I got to figure out what it means I feel it is important for sure. I’ll also share a working relating to Gamaliel but not right now. And also I’ll report on another dream later.

As for the interpretation of the above dream it’s simple yet not, the symbol is a mystery to me as of right now. The symbol is similar to a dragon fly in many ways originally when I woke up I remember it having only one of the two slightly bet lines, specifically the top one. Now the book itself seems to be grimoire or a tome of some kind containing various secrets that at this time seems to be out of reach and blocked from me for some reasonas as symbolized by the indigo sphere that is protecting it. Perhaps it protecting it from me or from anyone of that I can’t be sure but I have no doubt that it is indeed a shield (a visible force field if you so will). The fur is that of a wolf of that I am sure as for the exact symbology of that I’ll need to meditate upon it to really figure it out. As for the the pedestal I am pretty sure it’s a symbol for being something of importance, we don’t put things on a pedestal unless it’s important even divine thereby marking it as special.

I know I am supposed to make an effort to look inside but I don’t know how to gain access to it yet, I feel I should probably ask around and see if I can find out a way to figure this out.

1 Like

Meditation (pathworking) - 2019-12-16T23:00:00Z

I have three journals to fill but I’ll begin with the two that are those that I most intensely work with. As of this date I felt it was time to go back to the meditation as aspect of this pathworking I’ve spent a lot of time pracitcing my dream recall as well drain people astrally which the latter, namely siphon life energy from people in passing is pretty easy even walking by them in the street, it was a part of a test for being able to recieve the 7th flame of the O.A.A as well or rather a test I had to pass to be able to recieve the flame in question. I digress all of this draining and overall pracicing of dream recall seem to have had an effect on my atstral make up as senses. Meaning I don’t have the same how should I put it amnesia after astral workings. I remember lots of stuff very clearly an intresting effect to be sure. As in the past almost all workings were clear for the moment but quickly faded in a few hours after something had been undertaken in the terms of casting a spell or whatever, how this has improved and what exactly has caused this change in terms of me remembering more I can’t yet say, I’ll be sure to let you know when I do.

As for the actual visions gained from the meditation itself this was a quite different this time in many ways. After calling out to Lillith after floating in the silvery astral waters of Gamaliel and floating up through the hanging moon descirbed in previous meditation sessions and entering the bloody pulsating cave which had some puddles or small isolaed pacthes containing blood, the inside of cave had a very dimmed red light as seemingly the walls which appeared somewhat fleshy were bioluminescent, I whispered her name and she appeared as a woman made out of silverlight, literally silver and she had about waist length of hair, it wavy and despite bering astral winds or water it seemed like it was floating as some other force were acting on it. He rmost noteable feature this time though was the eyes, they were as black as an obsidian mirror. She appeared somewhat cold in her demenaour she didn’t say anything she just grabbed my hand and led me out of the cave opening and then she let go of my hand and I was suddenly along in a moonlit verdant area, it was a fairly large patch of grass land stretching out almost like a field and there was some random trees here and there forming some trail if you could call it that. There were a font that could be seen after I had walked for a bit made out of some sort of granite it wasn’t grey though it looked somewhat darker - it wasn’t black but it remnided me of a very dark grey color almost bordering into black. I looked into it I remember seeing blood I looked at my visage it sure looked like as I looked my features morphed into something more and more reptilian and eventually I guess I turned what could be calleda drake or something like it was not a dragon but it was close. I remember taking off as the transformation finished it waspainful to watch myself transform from a third perspectice as limbs gew and twisted in really odd ways that’s really hard to describe. I then remember flying for a bit until suddenly felt I needed to land and I remember landing in some sort of glade were I was torn to pieces by crazy people that looked like those of a crazy cult they tore my pieces and consumed me. Left on the altar somehow, this doesn’t make any sense to me either, there was somewhat looking pile of bones and I got the sense that it was me. Once the people were done the left me there and then the godess that still looked the same as before but more pale and she looked a bit more bestial sort of like this:

bild

Minus that odd helmet but the armour were tempered steel, and she had some transluscent dark blue cloth covering her arms and abdoment and legs. She poured some red fluid likely her own blood or perhaps it was mine I am not entirely sure which, into the mouth of the corpse or rather the skeleton that was left. It came to lfie and were animated into something that looked human but had red reptilian eyes but still had an a bight yellow colored area around the reptilian pupil in the middle of the eyes. I were then pulled into a throne room described in an earlier in this pathworking basically a black floored thron room, with some transluscent curtains that were and red gold forming strange captivating patterns. The goddess in the manner as before however I were coupled with my spritual lover there and we procceeded to have intercourse with the goddess seemingly enjoying the view so to speak and eventually she swapped with my spritual lover and rode me and that was the odd part I actually enjoyed it, it produced powerful physical sensations in all of my chakras and other areas as well, however the visions of that scene was seen from a side view it zoomed out as it it was if I was watching it happen through a circular mirror or window. And it zoomed out I could hear the sound of dripping water, like hen you hear that hollow echo of water inside a cave or a place with great acoustics. The scene kept zooming out until it was a small point bright point, surrounded by absolute blackness which then became radiant light blue water like that you’d see in a swimmin pool ona hot summers day except it was endlessly deep and was very much active or rather something were producing lots of waves and the point grew larger and larger until it was like a nova in the middle of this astral sea and then it collapsed and I was knocked back into my body which I had somehow during process forgot that it existed and I had a slight astral whiplash and I opened my eyes and that very annoying high pitched ringing once more made itself known to my senses.

This has a lot of metaphors but my journey within this sphere is not quite yet over, there are still many things which need to improve before moving onto the relam of Samael. I am nearing the Evoking and invoking phase of this pathworking. I want to make it abundantly clear that despite what the above visions showed me; Lillith is not a sex doll. Sure she is famous for being a very potent innitiatrix in sex magick, however she’s also really apt at vampyrism, influencing emotions or rather influence, blood magick and lunar magick in general she’s an amazing teacher of energywork. Which I’ll post about some other time. In summary she’s way more powerful than people give her credit for just putting it out there. I have evoked her before but not so many times, however the few times I have evoked her she has given me something which has taken me a lot of time to complete.

P.S - I’ll return with an interpretation of some kind tomorrow when I fill out the journal of the O.A.A as well as the journal of Belial as well.

Until the next time

1 Like

Lucid Dream & Dream (s) - 2019-12-26T23:00:00Z

Half Lucid dream - A door to the subconscious

The summary: I received a technqiue in terms of how to access your subsoncious mind by watching a character in my dream do it and I feel I should put it to good use as soon as possible, once I do I’ll post about it.

What happened in this dream was that I were on n old sailing boat traveling over stormy waters it was at night and the sky was dark. I don’t remember much only she seemingly important fragments. Fragments like I remember a person falling overboard, a bald man, this is sort of where the story becomes really weird in terms time as in two events occur at the same time but at different times, as in I saw the news about a group of reserachers was out on a sea somewhere in the atlantic and the bald guy fell over board, he was about middle aged and had light blue eyes and darkly colored eyebrows with really white symmetrical teeth and with the regular divers kit covering his body except his head, at any rate while I watched the new from behind someone else at the same time I was still at the boat in the storm watching him fall overboard after seemingly remembering something from a training session about diving (I don’t know the first thing about it) and I don’t remember what was being said about that I jumped into the waters.

What was noticeable right away and I remember this very clearly was that the water was pefetcly serene underneath the waves. The water was aquamarine in color, still pretty dimly lit, like it had it’s own light how I do not know, then the water became light blue as I swam deeper into the ocean and as I did I heard a voice all around me and Insae myself swimming but it didn’t look like me, I looked like young woman with eyes like an eagle and bronze colored hair. Then I remember a voice an inner voice inside my mind saying:

“You have to swim deeper than this, way further down in order to reach your desired goal.”

I swam deeper until I saw like a faint shift in the color of the water within my field of vision but further down, a border of blackness could be seen like an clear divide between the blue and unknown depths.

The voice said:

“The water around you is your mind in order to find what you seek, you must go deeper into your mind.”

The clear divide between scared me for some reason I really didn’t want to go in there.

The voice told me that I shouldn’t be afraid and:

“If you want to save him, you must swim in there into the unknown, only then will you find him.”

Doubtfully and seemingly very fearfully Inkept swimming deeper the water around me darkened and became more dark blue until it eventually became black. I was completely and utterly alone and I had left the safety and clarity of the water above where I could at least see what was going on, here I could be the prey of anything. I was my own light all of sudden an indigo aura surrounded me an lit up so that I could see my body and hands. The. The voice spoke once more:

“This your subconscious mind and a way to access it, remember that the water above represented your conscious mind? Well this is your subconscious where your dreams and desires can be planted made grow, nothing is out of your reach here, I suggest you use this gift well.”

And with that I saw myself gathering wave like energies from all around me coming in indigo sliver and making my aura go into a sphere of indigo, the power seemingly made my blood vessels light up in the same color and my eyes were glazed over with this misty white hue and when I saw these eyes that’s where I woke up.

1 Like

Dream Lucid Dream & Dream (s) - 2020-01-11T23:00:00Z

My dream recall has improved quite a bit since I began most of my dreams are dream junk but not this one though I feel it is pretty important at leats in this thread. What I mean by it is this.

I was standing in a nursing home for elderly and an old man that I know was sitting infront of a chair and since I know him I won’t descrive his appearence. However I held my hands in the Sha mudra:

With along with that I used a Mantra that’s not the one that usually goes a long with it which was:

Sakah Ramah Nasah Zuhl - I don’t speak the language which at least according to Koetting was a langauage that’s spoken in Tibet if I remember correctly and I’ll get back to you on that to be sure. However I know since I own the Compendium of Lucifuge that this mantra is included in that body of work, and I’ve used it myself to A) to connect with Ludcifuge and also amplify my connection the black star which is Lucifuge Rofocale, it produces a cold but burning sensation, similar to the feeling you get when you run your finger farily quickly through the flame of a candle. However I digress, while holding that mudra and giving I started to spin around in circles, widershins specifically, secondly my intent to heal so I visualized golden energy around and attempted to direct it into the old man the that end it is fair to mention that the old man in the drea were diagnosed with Dementia. However as I had spun around several times and had directed my intent thw way I described earlier. He has bcome younger and had grown wavy, shoulder length silvery hair, and instead of his blue eyes they were grey and he looked much more stern, kind of like how the emperor look like in the Draconian Tarort:

He looked several years younger like he was just about in his golden years. He then asked what I was doing to which I replied Magick. To which in turn replied:

“Well you can’t really perform things like this in public you know, however can you teach me?”

To which I replied that I could. And then the dream changed and connected to another of worky namely the Hekataeon. Where in that book there’s a working with one of Hekate’s aspects that called Brimo = the furious one. Along with a sigil in that book or rather a Glyph that represents that aspect of her, the glyph itself was ethereal white, surrounded by orange flames. As much as I’d want to show you the sigil I can’t due to copyright. Along with the imagery I heard the words: Brimo, Brimo, Brimm! - over and over and over until I woke up. If this is not spritual message I don’t know what is. But I need to decode it first as the is a really odd mix of several references to withcraft, some of which I know like the back of my hand and some of which I don’t. I’ll make an update later along with my application of this latter part of this:

With that I wish you guys the best in your ascent and personal evolution.

2 Likes

I had channeled a lot of incantations on this tongue,most of them are on this tongue.

Ea Koetting calls that tongue,the tongue of the supreme being.
This language is also called the “Serpent’s Tongue” and “Vemonous Breath”

This supreme being is Satolas,and Lucifer-Amaymon is the eldest of the gatekeepers,furthermore Amaymon is the closest to satolas.

3 Likes

And thanks to you I remember the meaning of the incantation which is: the words of the supreme being binds the place of the lie.

It’s Satolas but it’s also our connection to him as far as I can tell. However in terms of the meaning behind the words of the mantra is that our words will shape our perception and in turn our reality. Which is sort of the lesson behind the meaning of the mantra as far as I can tell.

1 Like

This is connected in the serpent’s breath invocation found in the compendium two.

You temporary become the lord of darkness when you breath the deadly breath,or say the incantation,In this gatekeeper working you are building a god out of these gatekeepers,each time you die in the void of each one of them you become something new.
A gate of a gatekeeper to be opened is not just work and do a couple of meditations and rituals with that gatekeeper.
To pass through the gates you must let yourself die in these gates and be reborn in the essence of these gatekeepers.

4 Likes

We should talk about this I’ll PM you shortly. As I have a few things in mind for this that I think you and I should discuss.

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

Lucid dreams & Dreams - Death and Levitation : 2020-01-14T23:00:00Z

This dream happened pretty early in the morning before five am but it 5 o’clock exactly when I woke up. The dream in question was more like a nightmare. And it was pretty lengthy and pretty spooky, why I remember a good portion of it is because of a few factors which are:

1. Pain - due problems with stomach acid, probably due to excessive coffe consumption the day before.

2. Couldn’t sleep and got up to chug some pills due to reason 1, I had a few glasses of water which probably made me wake up in the middle of my REM sleep. I remember a few things not all as much as I’d want to, however there a few moments that do indeed stand out.

What happened in the dream was that I was visiting a hospital with my boyfriend and his family we were supposed to meet som random person I don’t know in real life, at any rate were in the cafeteria and we were about to head up a couple of stairs, this is wee things get odd. We arrive at some really old part of the building that’s apparebtly an old shoe factory a bunch off kids were seemingly making, the looked like somewhere in the 1920’s or somethiuign that had bown/black leathyery vest a shite shirt and those odd caps, esepcially boys tended to have back then. The windos were old as fudge and the walls were amde of grey concrete and cobwebs adorned the windows as apparently only I noticed them by them ignored me as the other group members I were with ignored them. At any rate we walked out of a opening that was shaped like a door but did indeed not have a door and we hit a new cafèria or rather an outdoors dining area with a bar, similar to those you’d find at a resurant except that those had some plants here and there and they looked like the plants wrangling around those wooden post thingies;

bild

There were no color on the wooden “poles” things, they were made of oakwood and it was tastefully planted near the bar, and there tons of people dancing and having fun on a cobled stone floor. I walk past a few tables and I see there are some nurses sitting around the tables and seemingly talking about something worked related I don’t know what ti was, but suddenlya at times I just knew they werre talking about me, unforutnely I don’t remember the context or even what they said. All of sudden one of my boyfriend’s family member have dissappeared and I get the sense that he’s in trouble and I walked back through the area the way I came and I came across three guys, all of them were much taller and bigger than me, one were blond and had a black leather jacket and a blue eyes, I beat the crap out of him as he tried to stop me, a simple punch to thse nose. The second one had brown it was fiarly short, and he had a grey shirt that had long sleeved he wasn’t as strong looking as the other guy but the general vibe he gave of was danergous, oddly enough he had a similar eye color as mine and even the shape of the eyes were similar but his skin was paler, he had sharper facial features, he was much harder to beat though I managed to somehow beat him by breaking his arm after I’ve gotten him to the ground, so his chest was on the ground and the arm were bent upwards towards me over my shoulder.

The last beatdown was weird, I faced off with a guy with brown hait in the shoe factory room, and eventually the fight eneded up on the ground but I simply couldn’t do anything to him, whenever I tried I was topped by some odd mysterious force all of a sudden though I managed to beat him in his face, and he transfmromed into an off mixture of a toad and a salamander and really small but I mean the head was about as big as a grown individuals first, and had the shape and of a toad as well the eyes of a toad, yellow and a dilated pupil, yet the body except the head was that of salamander - it was about as large as the average joe’s leg. I somehow, I don’t know, kept smashing and aiming at his head, and eventually I managed to crush his head and uh, as the skull was crushed the eyes popped out of their sockets and a third eyes all of a sudden popped out of it’s forehead exhausted I rolled over to my back as during the bashin I had ended up on the my stomach, don’t ask me about the logic of this I have no idea how it work as it probably wouldn’t pack any real punch being in that position banging at someones head.

As I laid on my back panting the scenery changed and this is the really spooky part. I was in an interrigation room, similar to those found in the movies, squareshaped concrete walls, sitting on the opposite end of the table in a wooden chair being interrogated my two shady men in black sunglasses and tuxedos, and my boyfriend looked at me peering at me in a rather serious way, and then a phone rang and the it was like this lid phone like those that were popular before the iPhone, and then my boyfriend just said: “it’s calling from somewhere …” he said reaching under the table for the phon and as the completed the motion of him pulling something out form underneath the table he dissappeared bu the phone, that was silver/chrome colored (I can’t remember), was hanging in mid air and then I heard a really odd bass sound that’s really hard to put into words, and I was got a sucking feeling into my body similar to that of a feeling when you get sucked into your body due the gravitational pull of it when you astral travel. And I sensed I was about to end up in sleep paralysis and nearly panicked but luckily I were able to move my toes just in time and I were able to fall asleep again.

Weirdest dream I’ve had in forever and it has a rather serious theme to it. I’ll do an interpretation along with the other one abovge in a few days.

This particular body of work has expanded quite a bit beyond what was originally inteneded but at any rate. I am in a few days moving on to the next sphere that of Samael. But before I do that I should let you know how things have been going. Here are some of the things I’ve been forced to deal with so far I had to deal with not feeling guilt for enjoying myself when my partner was not in the mood. I also had to overcome guilt and shame as that aspect of our relationship took a really bad turn for quite a while and I felt there was something wrong with me, however I learned that instead of always internalazing everything in this regard and viewing this as my fault, well I instead learned to release my guilt and shame by instead indulging in it so to speak. It helped overcome a barrier which I thought I would never stoop to. And now I see no shame in it. As I’ve been working with my incubus learning how slowly move beyong this shame since my last post. There came a moment when I felt that a return to the meditative aspects of this work was indeed in necessary. So I pulled out my Qliphothic Circle, which can be bought in the BALG store, again you don’t necessairly need it if you got the books or the sigils somehow, however I’ve found that the circle helps me focus better on what I am doing. Then once I reached the phase of entering the cave inside the bloodmoon and called out the name of the goddess. I remember her appearing first as a slight shimmer then she appeared with as a woman made out of a pale silvery light, she appeared to be naked however you couldn’t see any private parts so to speak. Her wavy hair was flowing seemingly like she was submerged undernath water herself, however the best imagery I can find that helps explaining it is:

But the light is way more silvery.The hair wasl longer, and the cheek bones were higher, making her appear somehow more stern. Her eyes were almond shaped and where as white as snow. The goddess grabbed my hand and without uttering a word. She simply grabbed my right hand and then lead me out into a glade that was illuminated by the fullmoon, the regular moon although it was really big. I then transformed into a denizen of Gamaliel a demon looking shadow, oozing out black smoke from my skin. She then told me:

“Jump in the pool. And allow it to transform you.”

I simply could’t help myself to ask:

“What good will that do?”

She replied:

“Jump in.” - sternly.

I felt it was in my best intrest to do as I was told and simply jumped in, as I approached the edge of the glade before the edge of the water. The water had assumed a putrid black and emerald green color, it looked like some putrid pool, which I’d rather not jump into it felt frightening to say the least, it was something about it that made me feel repulsed by it. But nevertheless I jumped in. I coul see myself disssappearing beneath the surface from a birdview. It was like for a brief moment there just faint ripples on the surface but otherwise it was actually bubbling like I was being boiled alive inside a cauldron. Then the surface of the water broke and a fairly large young black dragon shoot up from underneath the water, and my vision flew back inside the beast as I flew over the landscape in a large 180 degree turn before landing infront of the goddess, as I did I simply moved my head towards and the reached out a silvery hand and touched the area inbetween my eyes. And said the following;

“You were always meant to be a dragon, and through the pools of your suffering you have now transformed. For now you’ve learned everything you are supposed. You can expect closer guidance in due time but you are more than ready to move on.”

Me: is there something I can do or give you in return for this guidance as well as this gift you’ve now given me?

Lillith: you can create an artwork for me or a song it doesn’t matter which it is but I would appreciate if you did it regardless.

Satisfied with that I broke of the meditation and thanked the goddess. When I got back I realized how far I had gottten into the meditation, meaning I had lost touch with my body, like you do when you hit deep sleep. Except that I was conscious while undertaking this journey.

A few side notes: before I did this mediation that concluded my work with Gamaliel I had spent quite a lot of time working on my chakras and astral body, to really test my overall soul traveling abillities that is needed to undertake other workings, like a few exercises in the O.A.A. As well as the sounds of silence, the ritual of Qliphothic intrusion aand working through the first tunnel leading from Namaah/Nahemoth to Gamaliel, the sound that’s connected to the 37th tunnel is TavaT. I spent quite alot of time along with doing the mantra simply channeling my energy into various objects attempting to enforce a consciousness or prorgamming them to fill a function. Vibrating those sounds makes it easier to awaken various powers, that’s connected with the tunnels that in turn uses the energies of the spheres it connects. The 37th tunnel deal with consecrating objects, as well as awakening or giving mind/anima to objects or tools, among other things. Doing these things ensured I was properly prepared to face Lillith once more and helps me also anchoring powers by also moving through the tunnels of Set, from one sphere to the next.

I didn’t want to the above ritual as it was lengthy and lacked a few things, but as I filled in the gaps I realized that I was a fool for not undertaking it sooner, as doing the ritual of Qliphothic intrusion and it’s related workings awakens the book of life (DNA) within you. So thank you Kurtis for the gold that’s contained in there.

With this Gamaliel is concluded the next sphere is Samael, which is a sphere I’ve been dreading to reach due to its intesnsity.

I have the artwork ready and I’ll post it, probably tomorrow. I’ll also update and make another journal available. so form now on I’ll run two journals jointly. This and my Journey through the nien worlds. The O.A.A journal probably won’t be updated anymore at this time. With that said I’ll also report on the working by Lillith, it has worked like a charm.

See you tomorrow.

All the best

2020-04-19T22:00:00Z

A video update about my workings in Samael so far,

The video below will explain everything, sort of where I’ve been in terms of working through Gamaliel and what my latest experiences are;

About to the 10 minute mark I talk about the lessons and such I learned from working through the sphere of Gamaliel. Then onwards to about 13 minute mark I talk about initial impressions and such from entering the sphere of Samael, and then after that it’s basically the experiences/ visions I’ve had so far.

1 Like

Pathworking - Samael

Visions: unlike Gamaliel not many dreams relating to the current of Samael or rather to Adramelech, Lillith and Samael have manifested yet. Despite what some might guess the actual ruler of this sphere is not Samael it’s Adramelech. Samael and Lillith appear here as well. But as for now let’s turn out focus to the sphere as of right now.

Visions: so after following the steps of the grimoire Qliphothic Meditations up until I was sitting in the void on an inverted obisidan pyramid, while holding a golden chalice in my hand and it was pretty large. Without forcing anything Adramelech rose from the chalice, first came the top green peakock feather then came two more and the kept rising until Adramelech appears. Adramelech appear to me as a male, with dark blue skin, his eyes are green and red, with a reptilian slit in them. He looks human although his face is pretty long and he has a a really fine defined face with high cheekbones. Ht’s usually barebreasted but has a loincloth akin to those an ancient warrior from the kingdoms of the pharaohs. Along with golden leggings and some trinkets and golden wrist bands but that was about it. As he rose out of the chalce rising to about a foot or so above me, two black snakes slithers down his arm and bit the chalice and then black venom started to flow from theior teeth up until the chalice was full. Which I then imagined drinking. Funny thing was depsite just imagining this it still produced an actual swallowing reflex in my physical body, and a faint sensation of fluid going down my throat was felt, this was new to me I’ve never felt or experienced something that way. It felt about as crazy as it sounds.

Then as I chanted I am Samael and my body was dissolved into black mist seemingly melting with the blakness around me, I was then sitting in pitch blackness, with the red eyes I was talking about in the video staring at me for a moment. However, in no time at all I suddenly saw an eye of a peacock feather and like a curtain about four of them moved to the side unveiling a rather disturbing scenery.

Once again I was back in a swamp or marsh on a small island surrounded by greyish water with green fumes rising from it, just like the place where I ended last time around. Then I saw seemingly like a man in a white coat threw a newborn baby into a silvery lake, surrounded by a an light blue filter. He kept holding the child for a moment before throwing it in again and again and again and again, the scenery just kept repeating itself, then the doctor held the child in its right foot, it was scremaing, I couldn’t hear it but it was definently terrified. The man in the white coat lowedered it head first into the water and on the other side it was receieved, by a male demon, which was black/brown in color. He he large black horns that were bent like in a nintey degree angle halfways. He held the child to his chest for a moment before passing it on to a woman, that looked very clos to this;

bild

Except the had raven hair. She held the child for a moment as well before holding it out infront of her, and it was as of the imagery was elongated, like it had been stretched out like a rubberband and then suddenly it zoomed out as if I was looking through the scenery behing the surface of a lake. Then suddenly the imagery became distortied and rings where forming ontop of the water, like someone had thrown a very large rock into the middle of imagery along with four more together forming the pattern of the five vibrating points, the largest being the one in the middle. Along with the water turning electric blue. The visions ended there naturally.

Again as I came back, or rather out of the meditation, I realized how quickly I have lost myself to this meditation. It’s actually really freaky hoq quickly I lose awareness of my body and my surroundings. Plus it’s like I forget who I am for a moment, however when I return I am always quite disturbed by the imagery, this one is particularly confusing, the previous one was bad enough…I really dislike this current, it’s a bit much, meaning it’s just about what I am able to chew. The imagery so far is pretty unpleasant hopefully you have a less intense experience than I do.

3 Likes

Pathworking - Samael
2020-05-16T22:00:00Z

Time sure moves fast. I didn’t update because the previous vision was well, a bit too much for me excluding the visual experience of making a meal out of close relative. I am a bit shocked of the graphic visual experiences of this part pf the pathworking, hence the long break I needed to ground a little and get myselfg together before I were ready to continue. I haven’t reported much on the dream aspect of this pathworking as well as the opening visions I probabaly should start doing that. Today was a bit special though before I began the ritual mar was pulled out, it looks like this:

bild

I like to place the intersection of the serprents head to the north and place myself in the direction of the Qlipha I am working with. In this case it would be the third sigil. I tend to bloody the sigil a bit before each meditation session. You can according to me if you don’t want to offer blood on the pages of the book, use this as a sigil as those are the same. Which is what I use as of right now, along with the Qliphothic star amulet you can burn it if you want on a wooden surface if that’s easier for you, and it’s cheaper too than ordering the actual amulet, however it works really well.

I didn’t use any tools other than my mind as this is a meditation session and as such I like to scale things down quite a bit from when I do evocations. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use some if you feel like it, I like to mix Myrrh incense and Dragon’s blood as I’ve done it a couple of times although I have not shared that indp up until now, combining those incenses produces a very bittersweet musky and strong scent.

Then I did reversed breathing cycle, for this I’ll have to refer you to the book The Draconian Ritual Book or Qliphothic Meditations for exact method on how to do it, but essentially you revese the breath cycle by imagining that you exhale when you inhale and vice versa. I did that until I lost touch with the environment that I was in. The sensation when going deep into this meditation according to me feels like the floor drops from underneath you or it can also feel like you are spinning while also being split in two. Then once I had reached this state of self-induced confusion I focused on the imagery of the obsidian inverse pyramid. At first, as my mind was torn today the imagery weren’t perfectly clear but cleared up quite a bit the deeper I got into the meditation.I were sitting cross legged viewing the scenery through a first person view I was sitting isnide pitch blackness but somehow there was light coming from somehwere, perhaps it was the other Ziggurats that look veyr much akin to those of the sigils; pyramids with a lidless green eye peering at me. The type of green were emerald green, along with a blackish red around the reptilian slit in the eyes. The peered at me for sure and I turned my eyes towards the chalice in my hands, which was ornate though. It was golden for sure and very large but not fancy at all. I then chanted the name Samael, and pretty quickly like through telepathy other words was thrown back to me and I think they said:

Amesh-Aporah
Leh vashj
Samael

They came to me as fragments as the feathers of the peackock king manifested inside the chalice until he floated up and out of the it; cross legged he was floating in the air. His lower body where that of a humanoid peacock with the large feather boa behind his back. His upperbody were deep blue, like the ocean. His eyes were red like rubies and had a reptilian slit in them too. On his head he had a very Inca-like crown for some reason he stretched put his arms and from seemingly behind his back came black serpents one at a time slithering along his warm until they reached the chalice and bit it, four of them in total eventually filled up the chalice with the black venom. That’s when he dissolved and I was expected to drink this foul concoction. I did it and it produced a pshyical sensation like you swallow regular drinking water. I didn’t need to imagine this at tall but after dirnking all of it and then throwing the chalice to the side, the effects were pretty immediate meaning, a very vast and quick energetic surge ran through all over my arms, legs and body and every muscle in my body contracted, I wish I would’ve filmed this so you could’ve seen this as I don’t consider it a joke and is diffcult to prove otherwise. At any rate as the effects set in I kept chanting “I am Samael” over and over while my body dissolved, it dissolved through being burnt, black flames with white edges burned my body away until there was nothing but ash and smoke left, the black smoke joined in with blackness similar to that from where started except there was nothing here, other than me and peackock eyes.

This is the part where it will get pretty confusing. So firstly one of the peacock eyes (the eye of a feather), pulled me into a vision where several of various peacock feathers where pulled to the side on the opposite end of one another. Then came a vision a minotaur more bull than man though. The skin where grey and black. It had orange eyes and ran quickly on its hooved legs, bnehind it flew a serpentine dragon, with the head of Smaug, through a pine forest. The dragon was deep red and appeared to be almost shining while it chased the minotaur. The minotaur man reached a lonely house and tore open the door and pulled an infant out of its crib and swallowerd it whole, like a serpent would do with a mouse.

The child was crying, tumbling through the void seemingly endlessly until it suddenly landed on the surface of black water, causing rings on its surface. Then The water lit up and a scenery took form, in this vision the child had the pentagram drawn on it’s stomach in red and a cultist in a monks robe had lit white wax candles around, it look like a scene from medival-satanic themed movies more or less. The monk/cultist had raised his arms to the sky in the shape of the Algiz rune, seemingly performing some sort of dedication ritual on the child. Then the scenery faded and I were back into the void however small bright star points instead of the peacock eyes were seen. They kept spinning around me, and I noticed that my chanting had changed from: I am Samael - to; I Ehn Shamnael as it progressed it became Ah EE Ehnn Shamael. As the spinning occured, I heard a telepathic voice a a horrific creature took form. The Horrific creature I am refering to is of course Samael, however his face look partially like that of the night king, although much more squarelike jaw, the skin were beige and green the being had feathery wings that seemed to be grafted onto human flesh, weird description I know. It was hairless. And its eyes where that of red and black, meaning red eyes (like red wine) and a serpentine slit. The being was very well built though and peered at my with a gaze that’s best desribed as amusment but also contained a very noticeable malice. He then jumped or rather glided towards me and then pulled me up until I was at eye level with him and he the proceeded to bite into my third eye. Not only did it produce a very noticeable physical sensation, like two points right next to the middle of my forehead coupled with a definite pressure that filled half of my skull. When he let me go, I were a heaping mess being dissolved one more from my regular appearence to that of a skeleton, the radiated green smoke. The bright points appeared and spun again until there weren’t anything but blackness, then the demon appeared behind a large bonfire covering him up to his waist, while the rest of him were clearly visible. He then opened his mouth seemingly to say something. However his words instead reached my mind and eventually my mouth which spoke the following words;

“You are not quite ready for the full immersion of these workings as of yet, but you are getting there.”

He continued;

“You must seize to resist this experience due to fear, let it override everything and dissolve everything you thought you knew. Know that I shall help you to acomplish this. For I am Samael the posion of God that will now come to visit you every night, whispering the the secret poision into ear while you sleep. I shall come to you every night at 3:33 and keep whispering into your ear, until you are filled with it; thereby find the cure of God; the cure of the ordered limitation of stasis. You shall say my name three times before you sleep and I shall come.”

After that it was like the secenery was sinking beneath me into the void and I came back to my regular consciousness. You are perhaps starting to see what I mean by not really liking this particular part of the pathworking. Other strange experiences pertaining to this current have happened too but this will have to do for now…I’ll update with more experiences some other time when I have more time on my hands.

I have no idea what the words mean by the way…that is a project for another day for me to find out.

All the best

2 Likes

ADDENDUM- pathworking

I forgot to record another layer of the vision, a necklace composed of teeth, five of them. Four sharp predator teeth and one sharp tooth akin to that of a shark. The large shark one contained a red burning ruby that seemed to glow with an otherworldly light. I forgot about that event up until now. I know it’s meant to be made, the question is how…

2 Likes

Dream (s) / Lucid Dreams

2020-05-17T22:00:00Z

What transpired: ironically I talked with a friend on here about not enticing the nighthag, due to going to be bed late and thereby induce poor sleep quality, which in turn likely could trigger sleep paralysis. The irony is I had an episode my first one. Despite going to bed early. However, let me backtrack a little;

Before I went to sleep I whispered the name Samael three times as per his instruction. I didn’t focus on his soviel or anything I just focused on the meaning of the name, I know it’s recommended using the sigil is optimal, and I will use it from now on however, names also carry a lot of power. The sleep this night were very irregular I woke up several times needing to go to the bathroom, feeling really warm and such and then I must’ve woke up in the middle REM - sleep, which is where sleep paralysis occur, because: A). I could feel my body but I couldn’t move a muscle, I felt my mind drifting in and out of being awake and sleep. I didn’t worry at all as I figured it’s just a matter of not panicking and relax and go back to sleep. Nope, that didn’t happen, instead there were the noticeable bioelectrical sensation when you wake up from a nightmare in my body from head to toe. And from behind my closed eyelids I make silhouette appeared with large black wings like those of an angel. But covered in shadow much like the body, the silhouette covered my field of vision only revealing a portion of the window behind one the wings. The aura were deep bluE as in very dark blue, like the deepest parts of the ocean, with green and black flaming strands closer to the skin. The aura was really massive though, it extended about the length of an arm in each direction. The being must’ve been at least 6 feet tall (this is an estimate though).

I remember reaching for the entity towards well its gential area, this is the part which is me coming into the paralysis by the way. Then the creature said;

“I am glad you are taking such an interest in me.”

I think the gesture were actually meant to reach for him. After he said that I woke up but again I couldn’t move, and I could still see the auric outline of that being, let’s just say I were pretty scared… but for some reason I were able to produce sounds, very faint though. The sounds weren’t words though, they were well garbled sounds more or less. Which was enough to wake up my sleeping partner who in turn poked and stroked my shoulder while calling out to me; broke the sleep paralysis. I know you can use sleep paralysis as a means to start a soul travel session, I’ll look into one of my books to see if I can start working on this skill somehow.

If the above experience starts to occur every night I am in for quite the ride. A couple things to note: I did take melatonin 4 mg, along with lavender tea to help me sleep. It has worked flawlessly up until tonight. I have wards and guardians in place so that unwanted intruders are going to have to make an effort if the want to get in.

A final note is that: where I live the sun rises at about 4 am in the morning. I am making an estimate that this event occurred before that as it was lightening up outside at the time but it was still somewhat dark. I making a guess and assume that this event occured at the given time by Samael. I’ll be sure to check next time.

This was really scary though just saying, if you haven’t had sleep paralysis before be warned it’s not very pleasant. I realize some part of this may seem a bit contradictory, what I mean is, usually when you experience sleep paralysis you can’t speak at all. All you can do is move your eyes. However, for some people they can make sounds it seems based on my own research.

I have another dream to add to this journal as well. Which will be covered in a separate post.

All the best

2 Likes

Video update;

Samael

Aarab Za’rakh