My Prophecy for the world in 2018

I have just finished a water scrying session with the Morrigan and this had been revealed to me: "the realms of 2017 were that of shadow and reflection cast upon the masses by the hands of chaos, for the gods of chaos now have mortal bodies and do toil, their message spread for without chaos none may evolve. The world fears the monster they’ve become. Chaos has come. 2018 is the realm of transformation and healing from the wounds of 2017."
Me: what is Trump’s role in this year?
“He is the plaything of Kek, his puppet. By his hand, the will of Kek is carried out”

From what I gather the gods or rather god of chaos has now stepped foot on this world and intends to demolish that which is in the way of evolution. Those who cannot face their own demons will be swallowed whole. The message is that order does not exist without chaos, the world seeks order but within one, there is the other. It’s like a remodeled home, you cannot innovate without destroying the old junk, to make way for my innovative and improved things. There has to be a “demolition crew” of sorts. Your take?

12 Likes

Sound’s like we’ll be making America great again. laughs

Wanna take it seriously?

I was, I just had to make a joke that wasn’t a joke. Too good an opportunity and all that.

Oh and another thing. Shits definitely going to hit the fan somehow. Healing processes are never easy, ordinarily speaking. This is why people don’t like working with spirits that reveal truths like Kek is doing, because it destroys their “white picket fence image” for example, Lilith. When she shows people what kind of beast they really are they either 1) run for the hills or 2) shit their pants and run for the hills, instead of confronting themselves and owning it, like Lilith has.

To add on, order is just an image people want to see. It does not work like that.

3 Likes

My personal tarot readings regarding 2018 have shown a great deal of limitation being destroyed and personal progression being reached. Anyone else see the same things? Maybe magicians are more capable to survive the chaos. Just a thought.

5 Likes

That’s just about what’s going to happen. It could be the case, that magi are better suited at the moment. We will see.

3 Likes

The thing is we can foresee it and do something.

2 Likes

NVM I already said that

You have just confirmed a message I have received from many Spirits myself. I believe you. :+1: :skull:

3 Likes

Guys I find it interesting you talk about magicians being better able to survive the coming age, but what about your finances? This forum is probably like a Libertarian gathering where the attendees know about money, but don’t have any.

Speculators are contrarian investors (not even investors but more educated gamblers) that seek to take advantage of crises, vulnerabilities, etc. to make triple digit percentage gains in a year. I last year started to cover some of my bills with crypto currency now I’ll be making a lot of money soon and saving loads as well. I’ve been studying investing for a while and feel this year is my year. Well, there’s estimated a trillion dollars going into crypto next year. The market cap of the whole market including all coinsl, bitcoin, ethereum, dash, golem, etc, is currently less than that.

Dollars are junk because you can’t put them in your savings account for interest anymore and they lose value very quickly against things such as college tuition, health insurance, bullets, farmland, and soon much more. This previous status quo has been gone for a few years, but it’s not coming back in our lifetime unless there’s a dollar crisis in which case good luck making any money to save.

I think speculating goes hand in hand with chaos magic, black magic, or whoever believes in the power of intent and attraction. I know this was a bit off topic, but I just felt I’d bring this up incase anyone benefits from investigating this path.

4 Likes

There’s is a lot chatter in the alt news world that Trump is taking down all the nasty boys and girls. Apparently there are up to 10,000 sealed indictments in the US.

The Chinese may have quietly issued the Petro Yuan over Xmas. If so then goodbye King Dollar as the reserve currency.

And in the more out there sites, we may start seeing disclosure of UFO’s and revisions to what we know about history on Earth.

Yup so by the looks of it 2018 could be a very interesting year…

1 Like

I’m 17, I hardly make anything as it is. My money is fine for my age.

1 Like

Interesting…I just got message through channeling at work tonight it said

We are here, we are here, you just look at it wrong.

2 Likes

And here we are.

1 Like

I see a lot of work ahead of us in 2018
and it’s gonna be stressful but it will result in great knowledge!
This may sound like any year but get ready to take it up the ass this year.

1 Like

I need more vasiline then :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think we should help Trump with his draining of the swamp, both protecting him and allow for quicker and efficient action towards it

If my brethren deities want it and patrons desire it, they’ll guide me to do so.

So much work to be done… So much work… When the nine unite as one, change will come at dawn. The storm has brewed, the night has descended… The moth shall dance. I claim this world and cast my shadow. The ravens shall disperse and the winds shall blow, but not before dawns glow. @AdamThoth @Eye_of_Ra