My Promised Evocation Guide [Everything you need to know about evoking spirits (mainly demons)]

If you’re not that psychic yet, can you still make contact like talk to a spirit by listening to meditation music and entering theta state/trance state?

Doing that would make easier to contact a spirit and, from there, it would be possible to improve clairaudience simply by communicating; for example with the exercise of the five questions.

3 Likes

Thank you that was amazing. I usuall prefer drawing ZD with my athame if anyone out there has an athame its good for attractimg demonic energy.

1 Like

Seems to me like north,east,south,and west are all subjective. How could i possibly know when im really facing north?

Compass in your phone, or use the Sun. There’s some tutorials online to use your watch as a compass to but I use the one in my phone so I don’t really remember how to do that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. Hopefully i could download a compass for free like an app.

1 Like

Does anyone know what the author of the thread mean by ‘‘looking through the smoke’’? And if you do, can you provide an example?

It’s basically the same gazing method you would use to open a seal. Think of the smoke as a window, and you are looking through the glass at something on the other side.

2 Likes

Thank you, has this method worked for you? Do you usually use it in ritual?

I don’t use this particular method, no.

2 Likes

I don’t use this method either. Use the search function for evocation tutorials, lady Eva wrote a great one and I myself wrote a tutorial on the subject that many people have had satisfying results with.

2 Likes

I have read everything regarding evocation in the forum, I only need to get this last piece working to fully evoke a spirit, that is why I am asking about this method, thank you both for your replies, if you think you know anything that would be useful, by all means, please post a link or reply :grin:

1 Like

No, I think you have enough information. All that remains is to put it into practice.

My general method of evocation is from EA’s work, and I will then add various things from other sources whenever I want to experiment with something new.

However, no matter what method you use, the basic steps are all the same: Trance, the summoning, communication, and dismissal.

4 Likes

Okay, thank you for your advice, I will start experimenting with different methods to compare results.

really?anybody ? opinions ?

Hello again, would you be so kind as to explain to me the method which you use to materialize spirits?
You see, the problem I am currently facing is most likely my final one, whilst I am able to go into the crossroads and see the spirits internally, I seem to have an issue in managing to see them externally.
One more problem that I am facing, which could be a blessing in disguise is that I seem to be unable to keep my eyes open after a certain point, what is funny though is that when I close my eyes it seems like I see more than what I see with my eyes open.
When the eyes are open and I go into crossroads I see nothing, but when they are closed, I see the smoke in front of me, and it is glowing in a weird way, I cannot seem to be able to explain it, I have been reading on your posts but found nothing to match what I experience, could you share your method of manifestation if possible?
So that I may use it to experiment.
Thank you in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:

I use EA’s basic method from his book Evoking Eternity.

That doesn’t really seem to be much of a problem, What is wrong with seeing the spirits internally? If you can see your room, and the incense smoke, through your closed eyes, then you are seeing astrally.

4 Likes

Nothing is wrong with seeing them internally, but my goal is to manifest them before me visibly.
I unfortunately do not have the book, however, when I attempted evocation again yesterday, after opening my eyes I was for a brief time period able to see a very detailed outline, I will test this method further to see if it will yield better results.

As the OP is no longer here to support this topic, it stands as a tutorial, but I’m closing now… please feel free to make a new post to ask any evocation related question. :slight_smile:

2 Likes