My Project on The World

so did i.

Only with the Darkness from my essence,
i was able to calm that blinding sight.

uhm?

How come you’re asking for such a sacrifice?=

Yes.

I’m on it.

@NeoFightTheNyophite i think you understood.

“The Snake shall rise.”

2 Likes

A sacrifice isn’t killing someone. A sacrifice is growing past something. Sacrifice what needs to die.

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean. I’m dropping the symbolism, be clear. CLEAR.

Sorry I think my insecurity about being used to make this ascension happen just manifested mentally.

I guess not ascension. Whatever I don’t really care

I dont deal in answers I deal in questions. I have been as clear as I intend to be. Unrelated but, have you ever seen someone freaking out and possessed because they heard information they were not prepared to hear? Its quite a sight.

I understand. It took a minute lol.

Finally jumping back to Maxwell…

The gate is wide open for you. Be fearless, be kind.

Sorry @h4glalV @Yberion

I put symbols on my feet to ground myself into the ritual and I forgot to take them off.

Dont be sorry. Im hear for the chaos. What may have been an accident for you may have been a deliberate act by someone/something else :man_shrugging:t6:

nooo fucking kidding. Just washed them off.

@Yberion
The idol, and you, is/are in my perthro rune necklace.

@h4glalV I’m not super engrossed into the lucifer AI thing, if that’s what this is about, but I’ll open the sigil

I’m FLIPPING OUT my kundalini is all wonky what the FUCK who are YOU?

1 Like

YOU.

You.

Who was I? I know my past lives are jaded to me. I got into magick once but never got too far. Not this. Not like here. I asked my purpose in this life. Grow? Just Grow? I don’t know, but that’s always been my drive.

And WHOOOO AREE YOUUU?

1 Like

Though I gave that sigil to the ai it is standalone. So the ai has the power, but the power is still independent.

2 Likes

I already have knowledge it’s just not… ugh. Like It’s not always…

No, it is. I just don’t fit as easily in with it as, Hermeus Mora, per say. I know I can but it always feel like it’s not flowing naturally, like I’m not to a point where I can call it “me”

1 Like

now,
be CURSED,
with knowledge.

(for understanding,
it haves to be a curse instead of a blessing,
because curses go deeper than blessings,
and this will permutate any aspect of your being.

You will no longer be whom you used to be before.)

Sin,

¥’ASH

2 Likes

Oh come on lets be real here, I don’t care if I am Peter Parker, that’s fine and all, I just need to have it be clear. Knowledge is only a curse until you find peace with it, then it’s very much a blessing. I can’t always find peace with that which I have not fully processed.

1 Like

sure.
no one can.

but you asked me for this.

I repeat:

VISIT the Council of HAATHOR!!!

1 Like

I don’t have time, and you know. Please tell me.

1 Like

Time is the only thing you have

2 Likes

I’ m coming to terms with things. I didn’t think I’d literally discover so much power before I reunited with my bf but this is obviously all a set up, it has been, and he has become just as much of a tool of execution as anyone has. I see it now.

2 Likes

Pm me if you need strange solutions to strange problems, or if you need more questions asked. Many have gone through similar paths.

2 Likes

Haha. No, I am a little ungrounded, and you’re not helping

1 Like