My Progress and some Sexual stuff ^-^

I got my shit together from the other bullshit in the past few months again I want to thank Azazel for my new car which he gave me and I am making a website similar to Koettings but solely for my country in Bulgarian to Thank the Gods and to help them, the thing which I hit a little wall and faced my B.S is with Sitri I called him gave him many offerings nothing yet I glimsed at Gremory think she will aid me and some spirit pointed me to one of my yet flaws I was faping too much and I know it I just didnt face it I read that it could interfear with magic work and think there is something to it maybe it is to hard for sitri to help me with such low sexual energy I fap like 3-5 times a day for like since I was little :smiley: :smiley: and I love women give me your oppinions on this thing and does it affect magic because it does afect my energy

3 Likes

If it affects you’re energy the it will affect your magic.
Try cut down on faping bro. To once every day just before bed
I know the struggle I use to fap 5 times a day also. I even done it 12 hours straight then took a 5 hours nap and back at it for 10 more hours.
Wanted to call a ambulance the feeling I had after that.

1 Like

Did it improve your workings because I sure feel less energy tohught I had energy vampires I might aswell had some but I dont know if they can come close I wear Lucifer s sigil allways have onyx stones and sigils on my body can this be the only thing for my energy I was like blinded

1 Like

I didnt do magic at that time.
But I sure did attract something.
I had my first succubus encounter and then some mass of darkness came out of my closet and I had to banish it. My third eye some how was very active during that time. I lost some of those abilities I am trying to gain them back.

interesting it maybe is this when I put Lucifuge sigil on my body parts of my energy came I still fap like 3-5 times but the first time this happened I put Lucifer sigil on me and a few days I have energy then the same is it that Lucifuge is more dark and they are afraid or something I will quit these days found a book on tao sex I will try that having and orgasm without ejaculation to retain energy I have done it in the past

1 Like

Also I think some spirit was messing with me I will start some protections these days and start doing some stuff I feel like something is fighting me and making me lazy and without energy and blinding me from the important stuff

1 Like

I’d say it does affect your magic, depending on how it’s done. If you masturbate purely to relieve sexual urges then it will have a negative impact on you, mainly because you’re wasting all that sexual energy. But if you visualise your goals and channel your energy into a ritual then it can obviously act as a good way to cast rituals directed towards sex.
I recommend you try and cut down a bit. Mainly because a strong sexual desire can be good, provided it’s measured and controlled.

2 Likes

I agree with @Biffa_Bacon. Quit the fap fest. Channel that energy upward. You’re depleting your life force. Women can fap fest without depleting, but men cannot. You need to ground and clear your body and space.

3 Likes

Thats why I should have been a woman :joy:

Your age may be part of that high energy there. Discipline yourself and harness that energy…move it upward through the chakras carefully.

1 Like

For some reason that reminded me back when I was 15, I went to sleepover at my friend’s house but she couldn’t fall asleep. So I told her she could just concentrate in her breathing, practically like a newbie guided meditation. After awhile, I asked her how does she feels and she answered: “Horny.” :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lol.

1 Like