My presentation

Hi my name IS Miggy. I live Haïti. I have been practicing magick for 20 years now,
Voodoo , Goetia .
Note: My English at times will seem great, and others not so great.
I am very strongly linked to the water element. I am very happy to be with you all and I look forward to flourishing with more benefits.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Miggy.

Is there anything you are looking to learn?

2 Likes

Hi Miggy, nice to have you here, welcome :wave:t5:

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes enlightenment

3 Likes

I would like to work with Olympian minds. What advice can you give me? I already work with goetic spirits without problem.

1 Like

Hi

Welcome @Miggy29 :slight_smile:

Do you mean the Greek gods? Or do you mean Olympic spirits (spirits associated with the various planets)?

spirits associated with the various planets

Wish I could give you a good answer, but I mostly work with Hecate in that pantheon. The majority of the work with anyone else in it comes from the book Helios Unbound, which approaches interactions using more ceremonial magic than I cared for.

1 Like

No problem
Thank you

2 Likes

@Miggy29 are you referring to the Olympian planetary spirits? If so @ dankquanticus has a good deal of experience with them.

Myself also I’ve done some workings with then but I mostly stick to Goetia.

1 Like

I’m afraid I actually don’t have as much experience with the Olympic Spirits, although I have worked with some of them before.

The book “The Master Works of Chaos Magick” by Adam Blackthorne gives a nice practical method of working with them. They first appear in a certain Renaissance grimoire called “Arbatel: Of the Magic of the Ancients”, so naturally it can actually be rather important to give it a read, although some will say otherwise.

Now, they are very related to the 7 traditional planets, so knowing traditional astrology will give it all the more power. For a start, simply working with the spirits on the appropriate day and planetary hour is good (as Arbatel itself recommends), but also working with them when the planet that they are of the nature of is well dignified by essential dignity and standing strongly.

2 Likes

Thanks you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like