My phone got possessed WTF

Okay so I had a sigil of google for Lilith as I lost my one and I couldn’t complete remember hers as my mind was all over the place, so I brought the image up on my phone but instead of drawing it I for some unknown reason got a strong intense urge of intuition to scry into the sigil while on my phone screen so I did it and somehow opened a digital sigil, I was so lost in the trance I couldn’t stop words from coming out of my mouth summoning Lilith as if I wasn’t the one summoning.

The sigil flashed became completely white then black and the lines began to shine purple after all this, my phone became extremely hot as if it was about to blow up.

So after all this I felt her presence and i thought I shouldn’t be Doing this, I put my phone down on the kitchen table in front of me I turned to my friend and apprentice I asked if he could also feel the presence and he agreed he could.

All of a sudden my phone started going on to different apps, ringing people through Facebook and ending the call on it’s own no matter how many times I pressed my screen it didn’t react to my finger as if the phone wasn’t touch screen anymore.

It even entered my notes and typed " zskgh bigl terama gjytio " and clearly after that it spelt “I’m here” when I saw that it became shocking as fuck in the end it entered my emails and went onto a email that I sent Timothy Donahue about me wanting to contribute in the next anthology.

Once it stopped there it replied a emoji which was. " :smiling_imp: ".

And it even turned my iPhone off now that was one of the most craziest phenomena I have ever experienced in my life

14 Likes

That’s super interesting lol not going to lie I laughed a bit

3 Likes

I laughed when it happened first off I thought my phone was just glitching out :joy:

1 Like

just the :smiling_imp: got me lmao

1 Like

I know as soon as I saw that emoji it just resonated with Lilith’s personality so much haha

1 Like

makes me even more want to work with tricksters and jokesters lmao

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Interesting. I do digital sigils sometimes just because I am lazy to draw them on paper. I broke 2 phones that way…but interestingly enough the I pad is fine. Both times phones got overheated and once the app that I needed stopped working right then. At that time it was a challenge because I was depending on that app…and had to find my way around whithout it…guess the lesson was “depend only on yourself” otherwise I can’t explain. But it didn’t ring people and didn’t leave me notes… I wish it did tough

1 Like

Who else but Lilith ψ(`∇´)ψ

1 Like

That’s wonderful news amazing and good for you this is no doubt a milestone in your Ascension! Cheers! And many more. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks dude

1 Like

[quote=“C.Kendall, post:1, topic:13099”]
It even entered my notes and typed " zskgh bigl terama gjytio " and clearly after that it spelt “I’m here” when I saw that it became shocking as fuck in the end it entered my emails and went onto a email that I sent Timothy Donahue about me wanting to contribute in the next anthology.

Once it stopped there it replied a emoji which was. " :smiling_imp: ".[/quote]

That is SO FUCKING COOL! :revolving_hearts:

I love things like this, that are beyond-dall-doubt manifestations, and often with some humour thrown in! :smiley:

1 Like

I know right fucking awesome haha :metal:

1 Like

Next time tell her to pick an awesome song of her choosing. It’ill be interesting to see what she picks…:smirk:

3 Likes