My Personal Regimen

This is my personal LHP practices list and thought others might benefit from it. Feel free to add to it.

PSYCHIC VISION

6 Minutes per Exercise

EXERCISE 1
REMOTE VIEWING/SOUL TRAVEL

• Increased Visualization
  • Opens Skrying Eyes
  • Close eyes and visualise room
  • Remain aware of body and breath the whole time

1 Look in front of body and see everything
2 Look to the left of body and see everything there
3 Look to the right of body and see everything there
4 Look behind and see everything

EXERCISE 2

• Induces Theta/Gamma
  • Opens Skrying Eyes
  • Gaze at Inverted Pentagram

1 Look through it with relaxed gaze
2 Chant “Alash Tad Alash Tal Ashtu” while breathing in Pentagram Power
3 Do this until lines dissapear and reappear and lines flash
4 Continue gazing till about to pass out and or do pass out
5 Do this once a day for practice

ENERGY SENSING

6 Minutes per Exercise

EXERCISE 1
-Induces Theta/Gama
-Opens Senses to Energy

• Close eyes and imagine or FEEL a light above me
  • Feel the warmth and peace of the light

1 Breathe in light down to feet to a count of 4
2 Breath out allowing light to circulate feet to a count of 4
3 Breathe in light down to ankles to a count of 4
4 Breathe out allowing light to circulate ankles to a count of 4
5 Continue all the way up the body

EXERCISE 2
-Induces Theta/Gama
-Opens Senses to Energy
-Fills With Power

• Close eyes and imagine or FEEl room is full of light
  • Feel the warmth and peace of the light

1 Breathe in light from all directions as if body is a sponge
2 Breathe out and feel light circulate through body

BIJA MANIFEST

• Use “AHHH” Bija Mantra combined with Root Desire Energy and unite it with 3rd Eye Vision, vibrate “AHH” on outbreath and push the vision and energy out through 3rd eye into Universe

24 Minutes or 2 12 Minute Sessions or 1 minute every hour of day

1 Feel Root chakra and 3rd Eye
2 Feel Desire in root Chakra get strong
3 Envision Desire in 3rd Eye in an Image Form
4 Breath out vibrating “AHHH”
5 Feel Desire energy rise from root through spinal into 3rd Eye pushing the vision into the Universe

DEMONIC QUARTERS

• Invoke 4 Demonic Quarters to empower ritual and balance elements.

EVOCATION

Daily

1 Evoke same Demon daily to full manifestation
2 Evoke for specific purpose such as Learning
or
3 Evoke to add power to Spells

SKRYING

1 Use same Demonic Sigil of Clairvoyance
2 Skry to speak with Spirit in Black Mirror

STRUCTURING

• I’ll add details soon but everyone has there own method.

KUJI KIRI/KUJI IN

• Ninjutsu Spiritual practice to master all Siddhis and to use them on command.

*** ASIDE from my personal regimen, I also highly recommend downloading all of Uncle Chuckies FREE e-books on psionics. They will skyrocket your structuring(visualization) and energy manipulation skills.

I recommend the FREE e-books “Basic Psionics” and “Psionic Magick”

[url=http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html]http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html[/url]

5 Likes

A table/altar dedicated to beneficial spirits. Besides then being there to help you and protect you, you can train your spiritual senses by simply sitting down and having a chat at least once a week.

1 Like

Euoi

Thanks! I was evoking MANY different Demons when I got back into the LHP but after talking with many here I realize focusing on one Demon for one skill is best.

I don’t want to “annoy” any Demons by evoking the same one daily, yet I want to continue to master Evocation. I am thinking due to my experiences that Azazel would be best for this. My post about the possession with him yielded private messages of people asking if they should do the same. So I think me bringing people his way created a good repor with him.

I recommend not working an altar daily unless it’s for a spell or other working.
You should simply do it once a week and no more. Remember, you have to feed the spirits each time you work the altar (excluding workings of course). Every day can become too tiresome and you may have to spend much more on offerings.
If you set a table with his sigil, and call him feeding with water ands candle (until he demands for other things), you’ll be golden.

That reminds me of something in one of EA’s videos where he’s talking about how he doesn’t think they kind of sit around on the astral in semi-human form, playing poker, until their pager goes and they have to attend an evocation. Such a funny image! :wink:

But I think they exist in a form so vastly different to us that they don’t get annoyed in the same manner as if, for example, you kept phoning me every day to ask the same old questions, they appear to operate more along the lines of pure consciousness and sometimes I wonder whether they’re ever NOT aware of us, at least once they’ve been called a few times.

I don’t know the real answer but I think the quality of question and the INTENT behind the evocation matters more than its frequency, and annual calls that are for tedious reasons would be less welcome than daily evocation where the person is genuinely trying to advance themselves.

Euoi
Thanks! Do you feel having more then one sigil open for a seperate purspose is ok? I keep burning the sigils so I don’t have a bunch of open in the same area.

Eva
HAHA
I have to agree with you that they are a form of energy, a consiousness with no specific form, an omnipresent, omnipotent one at that. The reasoning for the daily evocations is to practice and clarity of communication. As well as learning to master specific LHP skills.

If it’s two different demons for two different purposes, I don’t see why there’d be a problem.

Satori,

I missed asking you a question in our PMs. About 3 weeks ago I saw E.A’s complete lecture video about Evocation. In that he elaborated about the 9 demonic kings of hell.
So, that Friday I did an evocation of all nine. Even though I’m not advanced enough to communicate with them but the thumb rule of magic “the sprit always show up” implies that they did show up. I had made their sigils with an intention of sticking them to my bedroom wall. (Naive I realize). However, with my newly acquired knowledge of open sigils I have put them all in my cupboard with an intention of working with them later in future. Currently I’m all about honing my skills and wanting to work with Bune.

Should I burn the kept sigils instead?

Regards,
Himanshu

Interesting. I was given one specific and simple meditation by a LHP/sinister instructor once that is employed daily (although I havent used it that often lately) for a wide range of purposes. Reviewing your post here youve inspired me to reinstate this practice in concert with a few other simple exercises which unfold over time and go from trickling streams to powerful rivers in the flow of energy toward genuine attainment of magickal aims. Thank you Satori.

Himanshu
That’s awesome you did the evocation of the 9 Demonic Kings! I would like to hear of your experience. Your absolutely correct they do show up EVERY time. I have reached a point where I see, feel and hear them internally. I also have all kinds of kinetic things happening like lights blowing, tv shutting off, dishes moving lol I don’t banish as I don’t believe in that so I just let the energy permeate everything. The more you practice, the deeper the experiences when you evoke. Communication comes from dedication, this I have learned. As far as the Sigils, I highly recommend you burn them. Think about it, you have 9 Demons who can run loose in your life doing whatever they want because you created a portal for them without giving them a specific purpose. If you had just invoked them for one ritual, it would be ok, but since you opened sigils and evoked, they are free to effect your life without clear direction. So take them one by one, thank each Demon for it’s help and for responding, then burn individually. Keep up the good work!

Serell
Your welcome! If you feel comfortable, I would like to know of the practice you speak of, leave it here as a comment so others can benefit as well. This forum is a treasure trove of wisdom so it feels good to know I am helping others after being guided by so many. Indeed I made this regimen so I can open up all my senses to the Spirits while learning to master Energy and eventually Astral Travel. Keep up the good work Serell!

Well the exercises I feel at liberty to discuss would be 1-Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram 2-Adorations of the Sun from Liber Resh vel Helios, and 3-Candle Flame Meditation. The candle flame meditation I will only say just become one with the flame and lose yourself in it. I wont elaborate further because one my mentors who taught me this is on this forum and if he sees and decides to chime in is up to him, but thats enough to send you in the right direction if you get deep enough into it. As far as the adorations of the sun, this was some powerful gnosis delivered to me recently. David Shoemaker did a ‘Speech in the Silence’ podcast which gave wonderful insights into that. LBRP goes without much saying. As far as the sinister meditation its better I dont catch the wrong eyes by throwing it out in public, but I will say that Ive learned to apply it in a healthy and controlled way vs self-inflicted dehumanization. I think with tjese things its like martial arts: you can memorize all the elaborate unnecessary horse shit, but all you need is the two or three techniques that work for you (a Navy SEAL taught me that by the way for all you would be fighter fanatics who will want to argue). Cultivate those and youre well aligned with your Will. This same principal can be applied in our spiritual life just as well, until you move past the need for such. But honestly I think they benefit even the best of adepts.

Thanks!

1. I actually don’t banish, what I meant by Demonic LBRP is moreso an Invocation of the Demonic Quarters/Elements to empower and balance my rituals.

2. I have not honestly heard of that so I will research it, thanks!

3. In the book “Ipsissimus” by Koetting, he has a very powerful meditation called the “Indigo Flame Meditation” which is a very powerful way to open ones third eye while creating immense focus ability.

• Basically you meditate each day while staring at the flame of an Indigo colored candle while Not blinking your eyes, no matter how irritating or hard. You do this each day till you can reach 10 minutes without blinking your eyes, going longer each day. It’s very powerful and provides great skills.

I am indeed curious of the Sinister Meditation but I understand you reserving that. I do however have an abundance of “Sinister” or moreso attuning to the Dark Currents meditations. Basically I meditate in the dark without candles and relax my gaze while chanting incantations and breathing in the dark light energy that surrounds me.

I am a lifelong martial artist and was briefly in the military so I agree with simplicity and directness yet universal ability/awareness. We must master one skill at a time yet it is good to have an ever-expanding list of skills to achieve. Currently I am perfecting Structuring and Energy Manipulation during and outside Evocations. To me, mastery means the ability to create or destroy on all levels, the ability to control the very atoms, cells, molecules and elements of ones reality.

I highly recommend as a future skill to practice Kuji Kiri, Kuji In. It is a Ninjutsu Spiritual skill utilizing breath control, visualization and meridian lines to activate all Siddhis or all Spiritual Skills on command.

[quote=“Satori Diavolo, post:10, topic:4073”]Himanshu
That’s awesome you did the evocation of the 9 Demonic Kings! I would like to hear of your experience. Your absolutely correct they do show up EVERY time. I have reached a point where I see, feel and hear them internally. I also have all kinds of kinetic things happening like lights blowing, tv shutting off, dishes moving lol I don’t banish as I don’t believe in that so I just let the energy permeate everything. The more you practice, the deeper the experiences when you evoke. Communication comes from dedication, this I have learned. As far as the Sigils, I highly recommend you burn them. Think about it, you have 9 Demons who can run loose in your life doing whatever they want because you created a portal for them without giving them a specific purpose. If you had just invoked them for one ritual, it would be ok, but since you opened sigils and evoked, they are free to effect your life without clear direction. So take them one by one, thank each Demon for it’s help and for responding, then burn individually. Keep up the good work![/quote]

Thank you all for your responses. I feel immense pleasure and highly obliged to be in the midst of likeminded and understanding people.

Satori - The experience was exhausting. I was only a few days old in magic at that time and was not ready for the toll it would have on my energy levels. By the end of it my body had completely given up and a part of my mind was shouting “this is never ending”. However, I didn’t give up and completed the ceremony through till the end. Also, I personally don’t do any banishing ritual as well. I respect the entities too much as I feel personal connection with them. I wouldn’t like it myself if someone calls me to their place; asks me of something and then “banishes” me. I also see streaks of lights, constant feeling of being in a crowded room (even though I’m alone in it) and hear subtle sounds of clings and things moving. Sometimes these sounds are like thunder or even some tribal music playing in far distance. However, I enjoy all of this. It makes me feel that every effort of mine is being answered and I’m on the right track towards ascent. You can call it my personal feedback system. As a matter of fact I feel that these spirits are helping me in their own little ways, like if I lose something it would appear lying somewhere in arms reach within minutes of me thinking about it.
I’d do the “thanking ritual” today (calling it thanking ritual due to lack of better vocabulary)

Serell - Thank you for sharing your exercises. I shall make a note of them. For now I have already started with the ones Satori suggested. I would like to concentrate on way at one time. Having said this, I am glad to be acquainted with you. Will keep in touch. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Himanshu

Sounds pretty good.

I often get annoyed with ‘Uncle Chuckie’ he see’s himself a ‘delightfully EEEEVVVIL’ to the point of smug self satisfaction.

id like to know how one would find a teacher, im new and i believe it would definitely progress me along.

The first step in finding a teacher is defining for yourself why you want to learn magick. You need to make sure you know what sorts of things you want to use magick for before taking up tutelage under someone with their own ways of doing things.

Once you have a solid understanding of why you want to learn magick and what you plan to do with it. Ask openly in a community like this for help mastering that particular aspect of magic. Several people will likely give you suggestions of how to start, and if one seems to resonate particularly well with you, ask if they will mentor you.

1 Like