My personal journal ~ letters to a lost loved one ~

These are my letters to my first and only love of a human man. If you read them you will see how they tie into my magic.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Very intimate. You have lovely handwriting Arianna. This is the side of magick not many people outside of the occult see. It’s always curses and demons to them. Their loss!

4 Likes

Thank you. It took a very long time, journaling and Azazel to help me heal from this loss.

2 Likes

I remeber you

4 Likes

2 Likes

That’s beautiful. :wink:

1 Like

It is beautiful. I know how hard it is to have this kind of choice out in front of you. I’m glad you’ve been able to heal from the loss of a loved one.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I hope to find yourself together again someday.

2 Likes

Thank you. We were together in past lives and I am sure will find each other again. I just hope next time the story has a happily ever after.

If you research and read Dierdre of the sorrows you will see our past. :cry:

I have journals full of it and how our lives play over and over in almost the exact same way. I have to figure out how to break the cycle.

2 Likes

This is fascinating tell us more or the past lives and the cycle what does it mean? This could be a movie.

We were Dierdre and Naiose. You can read about them in Dierdre of the Sorrows the Ulster cycles.

The same thing happens…someone wants to marry me but they are too old. I see him fall in love…and he gets killed.
Everytime.
The evil finds a way to destroy us.

Most every thing that happens to them happened to us. Sad but true right down to me losing him and becoming suicidal.

Right down to it being his uncle. The evil.

1 Like

Heres the story in a nut shell though some things happened a little different

2 Likes

Yes this needs to be a movie and as soon as I’m done with the one I’m working on I would love to do an adaptation! I never wrote a romance before. I had always written some romance into my stories but never a full on romance genre I think it would be a lot of fun. Especially with real magick is involved. All my stories are about real magick. Well not totally true the Alexander Dashwood stuff is kind of fantastical and involving more true believer type things like the existence of Excalibur and I kind of make a bit of a literal world with the mythological.

1 Like