My pact with Azazel. So far dissatisfied

Since then I was guided to wear the ring in meditation. When I followed this inner guidance, the ring started vibrating and I was instantly transported into a very deep meditative state… then a whole heap of things unfolded and I manifested a windfall.

So a quick update. Things are looking great. My optimism is restored. But I will give a more in depth update in the next 30 days.
I want to thank everyone who said to stick with it, in the beginning when things seemed much bleeker. That was the best advice anyone could give. Though I did have every intention at the time to see it through, and I’m glad I did. I was still happy to have some encouragement. Thanks!
And Thanks Azazel!

4 Likes

Question for the mods: If and when the time comes, can I change the title of this topic in 30 days to ‘Satisfied’ ?

Was your wife a Christian - A could be setting you up for a more ‘conducive’ partner/. lifestyle. Kind of out with the old in with the new if you like ?

J

So to update everyone on my pact, I’d like to say I’m very satisfied. It hasn’t been easy. There is still more work I need to do. But Azazel has definitely put me where I need to be. I’m on a completely different path than I was a few months ago. The goals are still the same but I feel like he lifted me up and placed me further up the game board. I feel closer now to my goals and a lot of good fortune has come along the way. I will be doing much more work with Azazel.

With much appreciation,
Hail Azazel!

11 Likes

Any update?

Thank you for reminding about this thread. I cant believe its been almost 2 years. Looking back, all the changes were for the best. Things are pretty good. That is to say, about as good as they can be in the middle of a pandemic which is affecting everyone to some extent. But the changes I’ve been through were definitely worthwhile. The work continues, and the rewards have been many.

8 Likes

May i know you made the pact?

I can definitely relate to this. I did a working with Asmodeus several months ago after assigning him a task. After doing what was asked from him, my life shifted significantly. I don’t wanna go into much detail right now but if you wanna see.what I’m talking about. Check out my journal on here.

1 Like

If he is not doing as you asked you can hold him “criminal”
If you aren’t doing your end of the bargain he can do the same to you.

If you want to make an amendment, ask if you can kiss the bloody Sigel paper, sometimes they allow amendments.

Otherwise ask if there are other sneakers (unintended consequences)
Azazel can make things happen but there can be so many sneakers and… bad karma.

1 Like

May I ask if you still with your wife or do you found a new girlfriend?
It seems obvious that you do great with money and health, but what has changed with your relationships with women?
You said your wife left you.

1 Like

It’s a good thing 3JB is keeping everyone updated. But I have to ask. For those who don’t post updates on their journey, is it possible it’s because something bad may have happened to them?

I have read 3 blowjobs :sweat_smile: so immediatly thaught of doing more pacts with Azazel

I don’t know. Sometimes they may be so involved in their lives, they may forget to come back to the forum to update.

1 Like

The more i read thru the more i believe that might be the case…reaping what the sow

My experience with Azazel has been spiritually good. But something that I went through that was similair to yours is that I had a boyfriend for almost 2 years. In august now he out of nowhere broke up with me and we didn’t went through anything bad or so and he’s the long relationship type, we even had future plans lol. He broke up because he wasn’t feeling well at all and in my 2 years relationship with him I’ve never seen him so sad as I did that day. 2 weeks later I had an intuition that Azazel had something to do with this so I did some tarot, I used both Major and Minor Arcana and I asked if he had something to do with the break up and I pulled 4 cards that said " Yes ". So I got a bit annoyed because Azazel has before showing me signs that he didn’t like this relationship so I invoked him and he said that my partner was in the way of my success and growth, it’s for the greater good. And now I understand what he meant, he made me weak and now I’m better than before. There’s often a good reason behind a demons doing or he could have done what I think Belial can usually do " break you down and build you up to the better. "

1 Like

Will lose my job as a Uber, Lyft, Grubhub and Doordash Driver, if I make a pact with said Demon?