My oldest son April 2016

He called me to check out of school because he was to stressed out to stay. So I ask my assistant to pick him up. He told me that a big dark man was following him. He had dark red eyes and his hands were black. He said I had a dream but it was more than a dream. It was real.

The man was holding his hand out. And walking towards him. As different scenes played out, the man was always there reaching his hand out.

Now, I don’t know if I did the right thing but I told him not to be afraid. Instead of closing your eyes when you see him, stay alert. Ask the man to tell you what he wants. Black doesn’t always mean evil.

For a couple days he’d wake crying, shaking and sweating in his sleep. This morning I asked how he slept and he told me that he saw the man again and this time he took his hand. And this time he wasn’t so scary, his eyes were less red.

In my mind; an out held hand means no harm.

So that happened 3 years ago, and something also seems to have seduced you into agreeing to the deaths of your entire family, and then you posted here, with a photo, that you have all started to get wounds on your bodies.

I strongly recommend you undertake some form of serious banishing work on these things, the event with your son happened first, his reaching out his hand may be construed in some cases as an invitation, and then the death-dreaming, and now marks are appearing, so this has escalated.

I’m not trying to alarm you, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Do you have any religious beliefs or any histpry of working with gods or angels (these are the reason we ask for intros by the way, so we can establish what will be helpful right away)?

And is your son the firstborn of your children?

This is a good place to begin: Some Banishing Methods

4 Likes

Thank you for responding. Forgive me, my guard is up. Sharing too much personal information has gotten me in trouble in the past.

There are more incidents, but the forum said I reached my limit of posts for the day last night. It’s currently a puzzle. For the record my children and I Are Not afraid. I myself have been experiencing paranormal activity all my life. But my family are Christians and wouldn’t entertain me or my questions. They simply ignored me concerning that. My children see, hear and experience more than most. Once I post most of my experiences maybe you can get a clearer picture. Sharing was always apart of my plan. But I was feeling pushed by the moderator. It made me uncomfortable.

As far as practices, rituals or paths, I’ve been following Gallery of Magick, concentrating on Angels and “grey” spirits. My search for a teacher has proven difficult. No demons or Gods. I’ve never practiced with Gods or Goddesses because I was under the belief I had to choose one. But I did just buy a book about working with Dark Goddesses, but have actually practiced anything I’ve read.

Okay, I lifted that restriction.

You can now send PMs, do you have any other photos of the marks you described on other people? You can PM them to me if you prefer.

We have member-moderation on here, which (among other things) means that all people who have reached TL3 are there to assist new members and describe the rules and so on. We’ve had the intro rule for over 5 years and it really has made a difference, keeping spammers etc off the forum, and giving us a baseline so we know how to help people, and which resources are most useful.

July 2018 A spirit that tried to come to me in this plane

I’m sitting outside. 4am in the morning, dark and quiet. I started meditating on gratitude. Thanking the trees and the wind and the Universe, etc. You know the drill. So All of a sudden I hear a loud couple of thumps in the far distance, like a 1/2 A mile away. Like a dump truck going to fast over a pothole.

I LOOKED for a second closed my eyes again. A few mins later I hear a hissing to my right from around the house. Maybe still in the front yard. Sounded big, full like from a large animal. At first I think I’m hearing things. So I sit there waiting to hear it again. And about 45 seconds later I hear it again. But it’s closer now. It sounds like it’s directly on the side of the house about to enter the back yard where I am. I got up fast and was so busy starring at the side of the house to see what was turning the corner, I was fumbling at the door. I was grabbing the deadbolt instead of the door knob. I couldn’t get in the house. So of course made it worse. I finally looked down and got in. But my heart was beating fast and my knees was buclkly.

But the odd thing is I may have known who that was. I think. Last night in my meditation prayer where I’m in the presence of my Gods, Spirits, Ancestors, Bound Spirits , etc. A large black lizard entity entered the Throne Room where we were. He had come at his own free will. He wanted me to know who he was. They told me that he was the one haunting my daughter. (This is the daughter with the Vampire bites. ) I just grabbed him and started wrestling him. I was determined to win, but he kept healing. I’d rip his mouth open and it would heal. I finally just pinned him down and asked for help and though he was subdued he was wild and disruptive.

Then I heard someone say " Try Love, weren’t you saying you’re going try to approach everything with love?" So I turned to him and grabbed him and hugged him. ( I wasn’t afraid of him attacking me because I noticed I was healing too. Plus I was surrounded by My Peoples, lol. ) I envisioned the feeling of love leave my body to surround his body. I said, this is what love feels like. Let me love you. Let’s love each other. His body relaxed in my arms. Then he licked and hugged me. He wouldn’t leave my side.

I even stopped meditating and restated. I changed the music and I ended up in some paradise looking place and I see myself doing that yoga dance practice. I can’t remember the name of it. Then I started Airbinding with Dirt, Water, Wind and Fire. And there he was sitting, hiding in some bushes. I ignored him and just kept dancing. Then all of a sudden his black skin started to peel. After all of his skin fell off, the skin underneath was green. He started jumping around. I knew he’d be with me forever.

I moved that reply here, it will be difficult for people to get context if you make each post separately, keeping them in one location is better. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for upgrading me. Yes there are more. For the record as far as Gods… only the Creator/ Source. Careful not to call specific religious names.

Each picture is a different family member at different times. I myself is NOT getting bitten, unless in hidden spots. The last bite was two weeks ago to my son-n-law. My oldest son happen to be at my daughter’s house (visiting from college) while we were discussing it and he said “ hey I’ve gotten those, I had no clue what it was” but he wasn’t bitten before when he was a minor ??? But now that he’s 18.

I understand

1 Like

Ohhhh spooky and weird… :thinking: Can’t wait to read what Lady Eva has to say…
Though it’s somewhat strange that the marks appear on every single one of your family members…
Could it be a family “curse”? : A spirit messing with your lives? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Understandable, I linked a banishing method above that simply calls on “the Most High” which seems to fit with that.

I recommend you banish first, anything which is an ally will not object to your asserting that right over your own homes. Later on we can maybe look at ways you can investigate what has happened. :+1:

Thank you for responding. We believe the opposite. Me and My children’s luck, blessings, and intuition has been on 10. Especially lately. We just know things, just able to make things happen example.

A friend turn boyfriend believes in magick like myself. Actually the only one who believes as deeply as me. We took spiritual baths together. We meditated together. Read together and practiced “Sex Magick” together. He said his Kundalini was open. Not sure about mine. When we made love “something or someone” else was there. An energy that started in the abdomen and literally spread all over our body’s and if we’d get to much into it…doing what we wanted the energy would leave. We had to follow the flow of the energy… almost like a dance. We’d flow into almost impossible positions. Reaching an orgasm Was Not the goal. What we felt running through our bodies were 10 times an orgasm.

One day he walked past me nude and I said in my head “I wish his penis would grow an inch or so” … in my head not out loud. A passing thought. About a month later he walked past me again and swore it had grown, but I thought it was my imagination or Love making me blind again. A few days later he came to me and said “ I have to tell you something. Please don’t think I’m crazy but my penis has grown somehow” I laughed and told him about the wish. Unfortunately we could not get along relationship wise, he was younger and immature. Also when I broke up with him … his penis shrunk back to its original size. He thought I did it on purpose but I didn’t.

Thank you

1 Like

Then maybe this spirit is like a family guardian to you?

1 Like