My official 'Hi' :-)

Hi, I’m a newbie here, I’ve been reading this forum for several months already, so now it’s time to introduce myself. I’m basically very much into chaos magick, during the years I’ve had quite success with several spells/curses, never tried anything with demons, so I’d love to learn about this aspect (among lots of other things). I have very good visualization skills and I’m practicing cartomancy (mostly Tarot, occasionally Lenormand) every day, it’s my favorite divination method.
I have a background in a proper Catholic upbringing, I’ve been (am?) a Reiki master, tried every possible new age and every ‘safe’ bleached white magick stuff (and was left pretty much disappointed). Basically I’ve studied almost everything I could get my hands on… now I’m here to learn even more. I don’t care and don’t believe in karma and I’m quite fed up with playing it mostly safe, fair and rainbow-y. I’m from a country where it’s almost impossible to find anyone to share my experiences, so hopefully I’ll have this opportunity here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tristessa :blush:
Good luck on your journey, it will definitely be interesting…

1 Like

Welcome @tristessa.

How long have you practiced?

3 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Thank you :-). Hard to say, first attempts were like 13 years ago, and after lots of trials and errors, I’d say I’m on LHP for almost 3 years. Very slowly getting better at it, but there’s still SO much to learn, I really enjoy the whole process.

3 Likes

Welcome :wave:

1 Like