My Ode to kick-ass sexy Lilith

Lilith,

You defended me and stood up for me when I felt like a loner and a misfit,

You made love to me astrally making my dreams come true,

in the world you came to me as sexy fantasies showing me where you’re at and that I am worthy of being loved, gave me the Sex of my Life, through other beings…lovingly…

I adore you Lilith,

I love the way you ally with me as an aspect of the God-Mind as the Warrior goddes, helping me to believe in myself, defender of the opressed…;
when…

Lilith, you are seriously Epic and ever intruiging… , every aeventure with you is Epic! Thanks for being there for me!

You’re an Epic winggirl too!

She’ll guide you, lead you and assist you every step of the way, she’ll defend you, protect you, help you to come up for yourself, she’ll show yo the world (and your own power in a complety new way :smiley:

To those that are righteous to you, you are righteous and are the vanquisher of the unjust of heart . …;

I’d love to add this song as a representation of the warrior aspect of Lilith, as the feminine principle in every human being also empowering the masculine within. :wink: she’s an aamaazing being to work with.

16 Likes

Reading this is so satisfying! good work!

2 Likes

aw thanks, I felt the urge to share it, being in the rush of excitement… :slight_smile:
In essence, she truly has a Sacred, Divine Love…;

I am according to forum rules not allowed to add copyrighted images but, if you
look for ‘Avacyn the Purifier’ on google images, you may find a form she could possible assume
(or something close to, if you’d ask her)
the female warrior concept as a general idea - is one of her affirmed forms -
that I read and also felt going through Asenath Mason’s work…

Seriously sexy…and feeling so…right, so all-touching fulfilling and delightful…!

I now realize in retrospective that while playing video games, I used to channel her, choosing a female character.

:-p - I remember playing like Soul-Calibur, playing as a certain Sophitia…
because she was hot having a shield and sword…
p.s. again for guys out there, she thus can also be experienced, generally as a knowing intuitive flow…in self-expression…:wink: at the very least…;

Aww and reading my words again here above…gosh, I’m on love with her all over again, every time a bit more… :wink: :smiley: Raawwwh she makes all of my wild in heart, body and, really all of me… o…m…g… :-p haha I so felt like saying that… :smiley: haha and I know she can feel me, read through me…

2 Likes

I too, love lilith.

I adore her. I would give my life to her if anything is on the line.

She feels like my spiritual mother. Loving but fierce, she who protects me when I least expects it yet shows me that lessons must occasionally be learned the hard way.

2 Likes

Ah yes - I also started to feel her as a pure - beautiful feminine - Sacred force - Sacred like in wholesome -
I now in the fuller scope understand her as the Omega herself in one of her expressions - her (lilith’s) story being an archetyal alegory of consciousness - for beings to work their way to self-realization. She indeed does have a sense of morality and righteousness - also in respect to life and to the sacred feminine. Some would say she is an enemy of the Source- but she is not - in reality- she is an expression of it- just like all things created are - expressed in divine order. She is the glorifyer of the sacred feminine. :slight_smile:

She can also help you - strategically - beforehand to assist you in helping with all ‘weaknesses’ you share with her…to transcend them so you can be more efficient and flowing without fear or doubt… :slight_smile: or less and less - you can also generally ask her to hel you with all your fears and doubts - and schism to heal all of it :slight_smile: for example if you haven’t already… :slight_smile: (?)

2 Likes