My odd situation - thwarted erotic energetic exchange

I’ve been weirdly embroiled in a thing with this local couple; I know for sure she’s some sort of sorceress/psychic person but don’t know about him, but there is with him an attraction there which was notable from day one and has snowballed from there.

At some point i begun noticing that, pretty involuntarily, I would be seized by I suppose Kundalini energy when I might have randomly thought of or about him - which is not new for me - I do that and have done it a lot in life, it’s sort of a specialty. What WAS new was sometimes while I was intimate with my spouse it would actually become this person. Their face, voice, etc - like they had swapped. And at times I begun to feel that this woman was taking over my body, so it’s like I became her and spouse became him which was fucked up hah…

I have semi gone out of my way to stay away from these people but it is hard because I do like the guy for whatever reason but in general weird coincidences have brought us together as well. And at some point I have become hooked and begun to seek out interactions.

I feel like i do not have control over when or whether I think of or think about or even fantasize about this person. Lately things did heat up IRL (nothing beyond the obvious vibe between 2 people) and sometimes after I see him I will reverberate with this thought or sense impression of him touching me, and be filled with his essence and an erotic fulfillment that is not to be believed.

But lately I’ve been noticing that after I have that experience I pretty quickly begin to feel unwell - one time when I was vibing with that I felt a stabbing pain in my womb area and heard a voice say “you said you wouldn’t do that again!” Recently I had seen him IRL and mega vibes, and was reverberating off that for a couple of days, then for two whole days after I had this crushing headache and felt mega fatigued. Then I said I REPENT loudly and the headache and fuzzy feeling cleared pretty instantly. And then I lost the connection with him.

Now I don’t feel anything at all. For this person, etc and I receive no vibe in real life. If anything, a sense that I’m being avoided. It’s like I’ve been cut off, cast out. It is excruciating, like a withdrawal. No relief. A hunger.

It has crossed my mind that the woman has put a working on me or on him. But just as likely he got tired of or freaked out by my obvious energy vampirism, hah. Either way I am NOT a happy camper now, but that’s life.