MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL (Biggest Magickal Working of my life)

Hello everybody. It’s been a while since I posted something here on this site, so let me catch you up too speed.

First, well I found out via direct contact/channeling that I am an reincarnation of an ancient Priest of Set, from lower Egypt sometime a few millenia ago.

Second, I have been working with Amy/Avnas for the last 5 months on building my media technical skills to create my own YouTube channel. This is the largest and most powerful magickal underworking I have taken in my life. And I have done so for a single purpose… To cause as much chaos as possible to this fraud joke of world that we are forced to be apart of.

I am aiming for a least 500 views, in less than 24 hours. So far it’s been 12 and I am just under 400. I am also going to be releasing a massive video series, it’s going to be a bashing review of Man of Steel and why I thought it was complete and utter shit, in preparation for the Batman vs Superman movie coming out which is also going to be complete and utter shit as well.

My channel is going to be featuring black comedy so brace yourselves. Also, what better way to show the depths of my depravity/get my foot into the door than making fun of all the fat tumblrite land-whales foaming at the mouth due to Nicole Arbour’s “Dear Fat People” video. The channel is going to be sci fi themed, this is because it is also a joke against Scientology in and of itself. Aka, if you know anything about Scientology, my character is an alien who was sent here by Lord Xenu himself to infiltrate and study human kind.

Think of it like Mystery Science Theater 3000 meets Invader Zim, and hosted by Frankie Boyle. That’s the closest I could sum up my channel in a single sentence. Subscribe, like or at least share and help me in quest to become the biggest shit lord troll since Adolf Hitler. Now, if you excuse me I have to visit 4chan, I know those bastards are dying to see what I have created. Oh btw, if you are a tumblrite land-whale yourself, well fucking brace yourself…. You have been warned >;D Otherwise, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=macl9pIQDi8

Bahaha, I posted it online last night on 8chan… and it’s already a hit, Praise AMY!

https://8ch.net/b/res/4165098.html#4168271

https://8ch.net/b/thumb/1442137877008.jpg

I want those 2 minutes of my life back…

Umm yeah what the fuck, maybeh i should have read the description before opening the link - as i was just eager to see if it was an occult related video… Or anything interesting like that.

I guess if its a hit you will get views and subs and internet money, but not my type of shit even if i like MLG videos and dolan duk.

If one feels hated and despised, whatever the reason, hurting and hating on others is not the solution! If you want to become a living god, start acting like one. “Don’t suffocate on your own hate!”, thankyou, Michael Hutchence. I was actually going to make a post to this forum, along those lines. We all have reasons to be angry and hateful, but if you get to the stage where you are unleashing it on people who do not deserve it, there are very few spirits, who are going to want to talk to you. One of my spirit friends got thru to me with that message -and a cuff to go along with it.
As for your video: To quote the guitarist/keyboardist from Culture Club, on hearing “Karma Chameleon” for the 1st time, “If that’s a hit, I’ll flush my head down the loo!”

I agree - all it shows is that you’ve been well-trained to obediently mimic those who hurt you. I spent quite a lot of my teenage years like that, nihilistic and bitter, angry and contemptuous… it’s a subtle trap.

So let me get this straight ,

What we have is a reincarnation of an ancient setian priest from lower Egypt with the ability to channel,
Making youtube videos about “land whales”.
That in itself sounds like an idea for a youtube series

Good luck with the youtube channel

[quote=“SolomonThoth, post:7, topic:6211”]So let me get this straight ,

What we have is a reincarnation of an ancient setian priest from lower Egypt with the ability to channel,
Making youtube videos about “land whales”.[/quote]

To be fair, Egyptian art made our modern-day habit of photoshopping models look tame, they simply drew everyone except their enemies and a few rare exceptions as being absolutely physically perfect, youthful, and slim. :wink:

[quote=“SolomonThoth, post:7, topic:6211”]So let me get this straight ,

Making youtube videos about “land whales”.
That in itself sounds like an idea for a youtube series

Good luck with the youtube channel[/quote]

Holy shit…that really is a good idea, I might use that in some of my stuff.