My New Year's resolution

My New Year’s resolution is to start taking better care of my physical body. What resolutions have you made? Anyone have any magick related resolutions?

my resolution is to stick with stuff and stop being so impulsive.
As a completely unrelated thing adam, have you tried performing tk on someone’s brain to try and stimulate the correct part of the brain to perform tk? Just wondered if this would make learning easier ?

My resolution is to master the skill of divination this year, to possess all knowledge, or at least the tools to obtain all knowledge.

[quote=“Neploth, post:2, topic:9077”]my resolution is to stick with stuff and stop being so impulsive.
As a completely unrelated thing adam, have you tried performing tk on someone’s brain to try and stimulate the correct part of the brain to perform tk? Just wondered if this would make learning easier ?[/quote]
Ha! No I might end up knocking them out. The Gamma spike that makes TK possible needs to be generated by the person’s own brain by them I don’t think me throwing energy into someone is going to cut it. But that’s a fun thought. :wink:

My new years resolution would probably be to keep learning. To keep up what I have learned. And remember its ok to have fun. I know I joke alot on here. But sometimes I forget to just take a day and be silly, go to the beach, go for a walk in the woods. Have starbucks, because I LOVE starbucks but hate to splurge for it. But sometimes its ok.
Go see that movie, go horseback riding at my dads, I think what Im really trying to say is…enjoy my life!
Every moment. When Im at work, or play, or learning, or doing magick. Just live it up. No regrets!

Oh and I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!!

One of my New Years Resolutions would have to be refining my meditation, divination, and psychic abilities to guide me through this coming year. Perhaps make a pact or two but I haven’t decided with who yet, I’ll see how it goes.

My resolution is to be more consistent with my practice. I tend to work in spikes, doing very intense work for a while and then lying fallow. I want to be more steady.

First of all, research has shown that sitting around all day will kill you so this year my first resolution is to spend less time sitting around and more time lying down.

Get better at texting, drinking & driving simultaneously.

Challenge my sugar diabetes by eating three boxes of doughnuts a week.

Write the world’s first fart symphony.

SPEND MOAR TIME ON THE INTERNETS

Make some new enemies. After all, a man is defined by his enemies.

Have my 2018 new years resolutions made no later than next week.

[quote=“Iam Incide, post:9, topic:9077”]First of all, research has shown that sitting around all day will kill you so this year my first resolution is to spend less time sitting around and more time lying down.

Get better at texting, drinking & driving simultaneously.

Challenge my sugar diabetes by eating three boxes of doughnuts a week.

Write the world’s first fart symphony.

SPEND MOAR TIME ON THE INTERNETS

Make some new enemies. After all, a man is defined by his enemies.

Have my 2018 new years resolutions made no later than next week.[/quote]
If i ate 3 boxes of donuts a week Id be in a coma.

I took a good two years to form strong connections with Celestial and Infernal spirits. Admittedly the work was mostly theurgic, and for good reason, but it left me with some new “gifts”.

My 2017 resolution is to make use of these new gifts and play with my reality as a child does, or any good artist for that matter.

My resolution for 2017 is a simple yet tough one: stop procrastinating as much.
Happy new year to everyone!

I know I’m fairly late to the party but oh well I’ve been busy. My resolutions are to begin writing the final draft of my novel, to get off of tobacco cigarettes and to get on electronic cigarettes, and to get better at astral projection.

1 Like