My new Grimoire <3

Take a look at this beauty, freshly done after three days of hard work, it is finally done!

WOOOOOO!!!
FUCK YEA!!!

LO AND BEHOLD!!!

Front

Back

Middle

15 Likes

Gonna start punching holes in all the documents I got.
Schematics, notes, everything magic related will be put into this beauty.

4 Likes

Outstanding work! I fucking loooove it! <3

3 Likes

Really nice! What are the meanings of the glyphs if you don’t mind sharing.

2 Likes

Glyphs are written in a language given to me by the forces I work with, some of the glyphs on the front are written in the simple version of this language, called “Mon’rhozin”, which uses the typical A-Z.

On the front, you can find the name of the book itself, “Arcanomicon - Volume One”, and my motto “Above and Beyond”.

Most of the other glyphs are written in High Rhozin, which is a lot more advanced and which translation I must keep a secret.

1 Like

Thank you! With which forces do you work? And what is the translation/origin of “Mon’rhozin” ? (if it has one). I know that you cannot share the translation of High Rhozin but is every rune/glyph acting like a stellar gateway/vortex?

1 Like

How did you figure that out? :open_mouth:

I call her Lady Sovereign, and she is a triple goddess with the forms of Light, Shadow, and Fire.
Will quite likely write about her in a larger post on the boards in the future.

But mainly, I work with her and her heavenly powers.

“Mon’rhozin” simply translates to “simple Rhozhin”, “Mon” meaning “something simple”.
It originates as a method to write in other languages than Lorenti, the language itself that I channel by working with Lady Sovereign, which is entirely written in High Rhozin.

Mon’rhozin is used also to mix the languages without it looking aesthetically discordant.

As an example, some parts of the book cover is written in English, others in High Rhozin, but thanks to the Mon’rhozin, nothing really sticks out, and the cover remains wholesome in its design.

2 Likes

[quote=“Ashtarte, post:7, topic:77900”]
How did you figure that out? :open_mouth:

I had a feeling :slight_smile:

[quote=“Ashtarte, post:7, topic:77900”]
I call her Lady Sovereign, and she is a triple goddess with the forms of Light, Shadow, and Fire.
Will quite likely write about her in a larger post on the boards in the future.

But mainly, I work with her and her heavenly powers.

Do you think that she (with the uttermost respect) has similarities with Hecate? (excited to hear more about her)

Nice, Thank you!

I think Lady Sovereign is a lot like Ishtar, and a lot of pointers do indicate that they are the same.
It is however impossible for me to know, because Lady Sovereign does not speak with me, it is her second form, which I have coined as Wishmaster, that speaks to me, but that form got a serious trickster streak and also refuses to give a straight answer.

Her third form I admit I have communed way too little with, which have punished me now in the long run.

But what I do know is that I am to live by the values of her trinity to the best of my abilities, and slowly turn into one of her angels in the physical world. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good! Good luck on your quest and again thank you.

1 Like

That is a stunning piece of artwork you have there. I have to ask what material are you using, because it looks like 2 binders but the spine doesn’t look like the material a binder is made out of. Also love the designs and how you made the 4 tiered pyramid cut into the magickal triple block quarters is very very unique and elegant. Also the script what is that if i may ask?

1 Like

I also noticed the boxes divided in 3 sectors equal 18 letters total equalling 74 is this a sly reference to the 7 and 4 current type senergies or the 11 as a master number. Or mayhaps even a the triple 6 solar or Sun styled energies within the script especially viable if as you say it is stellar as all stars are sun? sorry i hope this question made sense.

1 Like

@Arramanahsul

It is made out of of plywood with faux leather connecting the front and back with the spine.
I had some construction issues making it, and it’s sturdiness have not been tested.
It was a bit of a rushed work since I got overwhelmed with its earlier design.

Thanks for noticing the patterns put into this, the language is my own based on the channeling I do, but what it says on the simpler script is “Arcanomicon Volume One” with my motto “Above and Beyond”.

1 Like

That is really quite stunning

2 Likes