My Narcissistic cop ex husband and Belial

I’ve been dealing with him for years, my daughter is being emotionally abused by him, he physically and emotionally abused me when we were together…which was not long because I’m too good for that. I have to drive 30 minutes in opposite direction of work to bring my daughter to school because court thought it was a good idea to send her to school in his town…yeah…I’ve been doing th is for so long. He must die. He’s a police officer and not a nice one, was thinking maybe Belial would help me out. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Maybe binding magick on a saturday in the hour of saturn would solve the issue at hand??

I would suggest you access the situation at hand objectively and use the right tool to do the job.
You would not use a machine gun to kill an ant, would you?? :wink:

4 Likes

I would say do a simple hex

1 Like

He already has a curse on him. On relationships and money.

What we are trying to say is evaluate objectively what he is doing to harm you and make him stop doing that :slight_smile: Binding/hexing him will stop hurting you in anyway. So no need to kill him immediately :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You said he is not a nice policeman, maybe you could do a ritual to expose his bad deeds which gets him put away for the good?? :wink:

5 Likes

I agree. I think a binding should work.

2 Likes

Thank you I will try that

2 Likes

He’s certainly an ant haha

1 Like

I thought of that but I want my daughter to remember him as a goodish …person. not a criminal. You know what I mean? My daddy’s in jail is not great for self esteem which she has suffered with some already

Children are smarter then what people think. If it was me I would just be honest in a way appropriate for the age. Be truthful, don’t sugar coat, but don’t character assassinat either.

1 Like

In that case binding is a good option.

Just imagine years after you killed that bastard using magick, your daughter finds out that it was you who killed him, what would be her reaction to that?? It wont matter the reason, deed will be impossible for any child to forgive.

I suggest bind your husband so that he can not harm you or your daughter in any way, not from contacting your daughter. You know what I mean?? even if he is not a good dad, he still has the right to spend time with his daughter.

Also, contact some spirit that will help you with transferring the daughter to a school in your county (away from your husband). That way, he cant hurt you or your daughter, your daughter is away from his father and she thinks nice about him, your husband stays out of the prison good for him too :stuck_out_tongue: .

I think this would be the a solution that could work for all the parties involved. It’s a WIN - WIN situation :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds like it could work. More court battles though, not sure I can handle that…or afford it . She’d never find out I killed him. Not like there’s a murder weapon…I don’t know. This is something I’m going to think about alot. Ty so much for your help !!

1 Like

Welcome @Chakraless_magick, I am happy to help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Narcissistic persons are empty, they feel nothing and they always find some way to take what they want. I suggest an accident. It goes well with a nature of his job.
It seems like it’s already somewhere in his timeline, so better sooner than latter.

3 Likes

Yes an accident I was thinkong would make him look heroic to my daughter. Killed in duty. I’ve thought of all angle possible I think lol. He’s stubborn and empty yes, almost like he’s not a real person. I wouldn’t feel a shred of guilt . Because he’s hurt so many people.

1 Like

For what you were originally seeking, Vepar might be good demon to work with. I will just say this - he came through for me once, and in only a week.

1 Like

Hmmm really…ty

1 Like

fourth and sixth pentacles of saturn will work also.

1 Like

fourth pentacle

~To be used in all rituals and workings concerning death, ruin and destruction.

Sixth Pentacle:

Inscription: "Set thou a wicked one to be ruler over him*, and let Satan stand at his right hand."
Magical Employment:
~It is to be used to subject anyone that one wishes ill against to be tormented by demons.

• Where it says him you can say his name. Or write it on the pentacle itself inbetween the two circles. I used the key of solomon one for the sixth pentacle and it worked great. You can see my thread on saturn in the curse section.
3 Likes