My magickal/life journal

After countless failures in magick and procrastinations, I have finally decided to go ahead and make an online entry for:

1. Its my way of putting out a commitment that I’ll go trough rituals and prolonged workings whether magicakal, spiritual or just personal.

2. To share my experiences with others, for the purpose of getting valuable insights and guidance, and also maybe to help someone who might find it useful.

3. It might be against the rules but I may sometimes share my personal experiences that are not completely related to magick. Because the truth is I want to interact with people who knows my background as a magickian. If I just talk about such things with people outside who has no idea about my occult workings, their help and advices though very appreciated, not quite helpful.

I’ve been in this forum for a long time and I have nothing but respect for everyone and hope I may find my ascent with your help. Thank you :pray:

5 Likes

I am currently focusing on 3 long term workings:

1. Success Magick
  2. Demons of Magick
  3. Daily Meditations from the mind illuminated. In the hopes of reaching stage 10 and also achive astral projection someday. I can go for Robert Bruce’s Mastering Astral Projection but I feel like I should first focus on doing daily consistent meditation and give more time on mastering evocation from Demons of Magick.

Success Magick entry 1:

Finished ritual one about a month ago. Procrastinated heavily on ritual 2. My goal was to do each ritual for 11 days, but still haven’t finished because of my procrastination. I have also been prescribed some meds for my mental health (which I feel like I have been misdiagnosed, and have stopped taking them) in January this year, and the side effects caused me to kinda disassociate myself from myself and my reality. I stopped having anxiety attacks but also stopped doing my daily meditations, lost my ability to concentrate and had trouble finding motivation to do my rituals. I did the sigil ritual of Raphael from Brands book Archangels of Magick before going to the doctor and hoped I get proper treatment but I guess it didnt work out the way I wanted it to be. I still believe the ritual will work just not in the way I thought it’d work. The meds also relived my social anxiety, so I’m hanging out with more people and friends online. But that also negatively impacted my spiritual workings. I found myself playing more video games (which is not typical of me, I only play rarely, and with voice chat off), making friends with randoms and hangging out with them all day.

Anyways I stopped those meds and finally overcome those withdrawal symptoms (at least a little bit). I did the ritual 2 from Success Magick 2, for 8 nonconsecutive days and today will be my 9th. Once I finish whole 11 days I’ll move to Ritual 3.

1 Like

I will also post about my mundane goals but I am waiting for Success Magick to give me further insights

UPDATE:
Haven’t slept all night. Finally was able to sit down and perform the success magick ritual. Initially I thought I’d meditate before performing the ritual but after seeing myself starting to procrastinate, I jerked off twice to calm my nerves and proceeded to do the ritual.

This is the ritual 2. Clearity. My mind wasn’t at its calmest but enough to get it done. This is the 9th instalment. Hoping to keep consistancy and finish it within 2 more days and move on to the next.

As for feelings goes, my body feels overly sensual and my third eye feels quite sensitive, like when you cross your eyes and gaze at your eyebrow for a prolonged period of time. I am also slightly sexually arosed even though my physical body is tired.

I am also planning to perform some ritual to attract a specific partner, either trough Henry Archer’s book, or sigil magick. I might also try the book Angels of Omnipotence, even though I haven’t had any extreme success with it but I might experiment for a week. I’ll keep you guys posted.

I’m heading to the gym, hoping to get some meditation done after that. If I do I’ll make an entry here. Also I have completely stopped taking my antidepressants and zoloft, and only taking a light sleeping pill to get some rest.

Thank you all for reading and thanks to all the spirits who are helping me :pray: :heart:

1 Like

Success Magick Ritual 2: Day 11

I did the ritual around 4 am. I again planned on doing meditation before doing it but failed. My mind is still messed up. Stopping the meds again caused my overthinking and confusion to rise up. I felt a little more connection then the last time.

During the ritual, I began to think about what ‘knowing you created a destiny where you are successful’ means. I felt a slight realization that within my head I always envisioned myself as very successful, I always had vision of my ideal self. During the ritual I began to contemplate how my life would be if I become completely focused on achieving that vision and make precise decisions to get it.

All in all, I feel like I have made some level of connection with the angels. I finished the ritual by offering the power to the world as instructed.

I’m having usual symptoms of feeling very sensual and there’s a sharp sensation of pressure in my forehead.

Ritual Entry: Lust Ritual
Performed the ritual from Henry Archers book Magick of Angels and Demons, calling Poiel and Gemory (56th spirits) to fill someone I know with sexual lust towards me.

I wrote down the entire ritual because the ritual procedure is quite complicated and easy to mess up. I also kept my laptop open with her picture from instagram on it. I focused on the photo and tried to feel my sexual lust.

Then I proceeded with the rituals. Due to me not meditating stray thoughts kept interfering. I finished the ritual give a one last look at her picture closed the tab.

One thing I always feel with this type of rituals is that, I don’t feel anything dramatic when speaking my request. But the author addressed that in his book, so I’m trying not to think too much about how it felt.

2 Likes

Success Magick Ritual 2: Final day

Performed the ritual in a rush. Haven’t felt much. I also realized I wasn’t being mindful about the world around me as Damon Brand suggests. Hopefully, that won’t cause any issues.

1 Like

Success Magick Ritual 3:

So instead of doing daily updates, I’ve decided to update after every ritual completion, unless something interesting happens. So, I’ve done the ritual 3 pathway for 7 days straight without a break.

I think I’ll do each ritual for 7 consecutive days or if I miss a day then 11 nonconsecutive days.

I did the ritual 7 days. Due to life moving too fast, I couldn’t do any meditation or anything before the ritual. Therefore I did not experience anything intense. I hope I’ve done everything right. Every day I open the book read it and gaze at the sigil, and chant the words from my notebook.

I was trying to the contemplation but sadly I couldn’t do it well enough this time. I can’t relate to the power.

2 Likes

Success Magick Ritual 4:

Finish the ritual 4 confidence yesterday. I did it for 8 days instead of 7. The reason being I performed one ritual after midnight.

I do feel like my life is changing in certain ways. For one, I’ve become very health conscious. I stopped smoking a while ago even stopped having sugars and haven’t had any strong anxiety attacks yet. I’ve also successfully stopped taking all my meds like antidepressants safely.

The plan I had for my success a while ago changed quite significantly. I noticed several flaws on that path so I adjusted my plan. I’ve enrolled in another professional certification program.

I hope everything goes well, I heard this program is quite difficult so kinda nervous. There’s still a lot of other uncertainties but I have strong hope I’ll make it through :fire:

2 Likes

Success Magick Ritual 5: Desire

So I’ve finished that ritual over a week ago but haven’t posted yet.

This ritual was more intense than the previous rituals, the first time I did it I immediately remembered how I viewed myself in the past, like someone else, a perfected version of myself. This ritual was extremely eye opening for me.

This is why I’m thinking about performing it a lil more before I move into the next ritual but currently I’m doing a ritual from the 72 Angels of Magick. It’s the 5th day of the ritual. I might wait until this ritual is finished before I restart the success Magick rituals because I don’t want to overwork myself.

Anyways I’m still a long way off from discovering my true desire and I am not planning to dwell on it for too long. I might do it 4 more days as it will make it 11 nonconsecutive days of me doing the ritual, and as Damon Brand said, 11 days is more then enough. So I’ll follow his words.

Success Magick Ritual 6 and 7:

I haven’t posted in a while because I was really busy mentally and spiritually. So I haven’t recorded my workings yet.

I’ve finished 2 of and a ritual from Damon Brands 72 Angels of Magick.

My do feel like my life has changed for the better, I think I’ve made a major breakthrough in combating my ADHD and dyslexia.

I usually have a lot of troubles due to my ADHD migraines that was really painful. Also due to my slight dyslexia I had trouble reading and studying. However I think I’ve gotten a good diagnosis. My doctor recommended some SSRI meds that helped quite a bit also I learned a few tricks to combat my dyslexia ADHD. Previously people said to listen to music without any lyrics like classical music, I found it very distracting and didn’t work. I now I’ve figured another way that is quite simple, that is to write everything I read. Yes it’s tiresome but I’ve found using a pen and paper and write everything I read keeps me focused. It’s just been a few days since I discovered it so I can’t say for sure if it’s gonna work but this method looks promising.

As far as success Magick Rituals go, I’ve been very irregular because of several things, but mainly due to procrastination. The next ritual, ritual 8, is about undertaking. Since this is about overcoming procrastination, I think this might help.

One more thing I’ve been doing a lot more Magickal workings aside from Success Magick and 72 Angels of Magick. I performed the sigil Magick from Adam Blackthrones book to to learn faster, do contemplation ritual from Sigils of Power on the fire of passion and also did a ritual from The 84 genies of power for motivation and my ritual from 72 Angels was asking the Angel to help me learn like a genius. So idk which one caused the change or if it’s a joint action of all but frankly I don’t care and I just hope this progress continues.