My love towards my ex has become anger and here’s why.(curse spell related)

Hello all! If you ever seen my threads or post, or a pm by me, you know I was trying to get my ex back. I had stopped to focus on myself, but I came across something that really made me upset. I seen my ex on a message board talking about me and disgraced every good thing I done for her. Now normally this is the typical shit exes do, but I literally supported this person to the point where if I had only one penny left, I’d give it to her if she needed. Took care of her in every way possible financially and emotionally.

I want to let it go and say whatever, but the lust for those love spells I was begging for, suddenly is now lust for curse spells. I only have a small black candle, her picture and some evil thoughts. I’ve searched for spells with the objects I have but can’t find any cause the threads I seen usually revolve more about having more tools. Any good recommended curse spells with only a small black candle, picture, and a WHOLEEEE lot of intent?

Again, I searched but didn’t find anything related to my situation

I am sad to hear that, from the convo we had you were very sincere and full of good intentions. And from the seance we had i know for a fact that you deeply love her.

1 Like

May be she’s trying to get your attention . May be the spell is doing its job and she’s fighting the urge to come back to u. Resulting in venting out everything opposite to what she feel because she wants to make it real.

May be do a divination .

None the less I am in the same spot as u r

1 Like

Howard bernon. Amazon kindle, its good author to the point. But you try the chants here, in encantatiion summary,?

check out the 72 goetia demons. all u need is sigil and ex’s name. And the processs to cast. A good book on them can help you. 72 goetia demons of magick or magick of angels and demons. 72 goetia pathworking book.

I know right? people just ungrateful for the hands that feed them. AS the saying idiom goes… ’ don’t bite the hand that feeds you."