My little sister was sexually assaulted and I want this person to feel pain

Ogun is another. I’d put his pic up all over labeled pedophile & what he did. Just wear gloves, hoody at night. They can’t prove u did it. I’d get as close to him physically as possible & then invoke. My patron is Ashtoroth and I’ve done this when someone is threatening to me. My target is always uneasy, fearful, & wants to get away from me quickly. You could torment him into turning himself in.

3 Likes

My patron is also Astaroth/Ashtaroth, who has has actually been more helpful in aiding me with my creative and work-related undertakings.

I have recently started focusing al my “kill him” attention on the Sigil of Necheshthiron out of the Sitra Achra

Another option to add to this is to hurt them physically. Damage his genitalia. Blast his reputation. Etc. Make an Instagram page with his picture and that he is a rapist.

I think the gods help us more when we also help ourselves.

10 Likes

Pazuzu, azazel…
Also Turitil who is under Oriens can bring ansienty and panic to that person, even nightmares

8 Likes

Very impressive work.

3 Likes

Perhaps @Micah might be able to assist? Kinda his specialty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please keep us updated on what the daemon says after you evoke them?

Sorry for what happened I hope he gets what he deserves.

2 Likes

Via chaos magick: Invoke Pinhead from Hellraiser, imagine the target opening the box, let the cenobites fix the fucker.

In bold, I can vouch for.

Definitely Cthulhu, as primal as he is, he doesn’t tolerate that.

To quote a video game.

RIP AND TEAR, UNTIL IT IS DONE!!!

7 Likes

I hope you inflict pain upon this person by what ever god you see fit to do it! Personally I would just get a bat and knock the fuck out of him!

3 Likes

Hope justice was delivered and you gave him rectal cancer.

3 Likes

Please tell us what happened to the scum if you can.

My apologies for not updating sooner. Life has been busy lately. But I ended up calling out to the world I guess. It sounds odd but I just asked anyone/anything to help me and make this man suffer. It was delivered though. Majorly. It took a little bit but this Fourth of July that just passed, the man was walking home from the fireworks and ran into a group of biker men that I guess he’s stolen from one of them before. Things escalated and he ended up getting his teeth knocked in. Literally. He was left on the concrete and died before an ambulance even got there. I thanked the universe greatly. My sister is doing okay. As okay as she can be at least. We are happy he’s gone and can’t hurt anyone else.

25 Likes

Why not go with a for sure household name that you know is the most powerful God of War—Samael (aka Ares, Mars)?

Some of these other demons people recommend are entities you can’t find any legit info on…

1 Like

Your work was impressive! Congratulations! I’m sending love to your sister and wish her to recover and forget about him.

4 Likes

I did a curse on my abusers and it was liberating, it was in my book of shadows, an original curse but I can share it later

2 Likes

Well done. You’re both strong.

2 Likes

Amazing result. Congratulations. May he burn in hell.

Try Andras

1 Like

In her update it said her target did die already.

Oh yeah , guess He’s a goner lolz

2 Likes

Peace to you.

Hekate, Demeter, Hera, and definitely not least, Lilith.