My life has made a total 180

I really needed to hear something like this. I was beginning to doubt potency of magic in regard to what it can do financially. Congratulations man.

By the way, not worrying about the future and having ‘faith’ in those entities is by itself halfway to enlightment, doesn’t come that easily.

2 Likes

Perfect post. This is exactly what I needed to see right now. Things are rougher than they’ve ever been and it’s easy to wonder if I’m being delusional.

Ahh, a positive vibe brings back the memories I’ve earned. I know my own power. This kind of consecration will lead me higher than I’ve ever been.

Thanks again. Way to represent :+1:

3 Likes

Excellent! I’m so glad to hear someone successful be blunt about the difficulties that arise and how the mindset is KEY to overcoming and moving forward. I’ve always said, if it hurts - it’s working. You stuck it out and are reaping the rewards now - consistently staying dedicated and not losing sight. I love this!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

congrats man

1 Like

I am also happy to see this post. There are many success stories here but it’s always refreshing to see one in your own timeline.
Next month I’ve got to go hunting for a new job myself. Being with my current for 15 yrs it’s very frightening among other things. This feeling however shows me I’m going the right way, it’s not easy or happy-go-lucky when big change comes and that’s just how magick works.

3 Likes

Looking sharp as fuck! Really happy for you man!

2 Likes

I freakin love this! So good to see people get massive success from magic on this forum.

To anyone reading this - dont be afraid to brag and come super excited to the forum and tell us all what you just acomplished, people love to hear it!

4 Likes

how did you utilize or work with Lakshmi?? I tried connecting with her some times back but nothing happened… I used mantra shreem brzee…

I worked with Lakshmi strictly through prayer. I knew nothing of magick or how to evoke. She gives her followers prosperity and abundance. If youre dedicated and stick with it for several months she will grant you a wonderful life

4 Likes

Anything you really would like to know feel free to ask here or in a pm.

2 Likes

Thanks for responding…i’ll start again with her. I have Lakshmi and Ganesha statues in home…Maybe i should give offerings too.

2 Likes

If you call to her and thank her everyday that alone is an offering

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip🤗

2 Likes

Spot on my man! This is no doubt the most effective method of getting what you want out of a situation. Gratitude is the attitude to have! This is what separates the magicians from the dabblers. Having a full understanding of the mechanisms involved and the importance of the emotion of gratitude in magick.

4 Likes

Yes, I do remembering some time ago going through an awful time, I tried using every once of Eckhart toll and live in the moment every day but one day the test became too big and I felt sod this is was (maybe) using this as a distraction to keep myself calm when my whole world was falling apart and I didn’t feel like I could maintain it or see it’s true purpose, also got alittle stuck into law of attraction but it only got me so far. Where the heck am I going wrong and where and when is my turning point? What advice can you give me from your experience that might help me 180 degree turn in my life too… because all the courageous stuff has had its day now I’ve knocked the wind out of my sails, why I’m getting so much opposition in life is beyond me… I could do with a rock in my life be it either or in the physical or the spiritual or both would be great lol…

1 Like

Congratulations on your success, and thanks for sharing your story.

2 Likes

OMG!!! I was finally visited by the beautiful goddess Lakshmi Saturday night… she took me out of my body, I heard the most beautiful music being played and saw a long horned trumpet… what I saw I can only describe as being heavenly… i was so touched by the experience afterwards I sat on side of bed and cried!!! Thursday night I performed a spell of wealth,love and prosperity with Lakshmi. I set her altar back up, while throwing rice on it I asked her to come to me(but didn’t really feel or see anything) I also mentioned to her that I have had her statute for a while and would chant mantra’s to her but she never revealed herself to me and I would like to meet her… well she did… a total amazing experience…

3 Likes

That is so awesome, and I think a big congratulations is in order :slight_smile:

And this only adds to proof that magic is no quick solution to anything - you have to really do it for the long haul…

Anyway, I’m happy for you man! Keep it up! :smiley:

2 Likes

thanks for the encouraging words…

3 Likes