My kundalini experience

Awhile back i was having snake attack dreams. Basically there was this green snake in an old house. My mom and her ex were running in terror from it. I just dodged the snake without moving, without effort. I attribute a lot of bad memories to the old house.
My analysis was:
Green: heart chakra.
Snake: evolution, kundalini, change in general.
Old house: issues of the past, my ghosts.
Me dodging the snake: me running from the issues, wether or not im aware of it.

In other words, i was dodging evolution because of past issues. Among that, kundalini issues were present.

So to remedy, i did various shamanic techniques to cut the chains holding me to that time frame that the old house had attached to it. I went into the time period, stole back the energy and personal power that had been taken from me from the pettiness and drama of others and cut off the energetic link to the event, thus conditioning myself a tad more. A sort of soul retrieval meets cord cutting and healing.

Anyway, i did a kundalini meditation after i felt the heart chakra problems had been remedied. I did minor research beforehand as well. This was rather spontaneous, as i originally had no intention of doing anything kundalini related last night. I had the urge to just shut up, sit down and do some work. Specifically kundalini related stuff and energy work. I connected to the serpent energy at the base of my spine. My snake was purple with black diamond shaped sides and a black belly. With red eyes. He climbed my spine. I felt this gentle and subtle warmth that gradually got hotter the longer the experience went on. I saw these flames consume me in a positive way. He reached my crown and i felt it expand and it began to shimmer and look more like a galaxy than a chakra sphere. I began to experience poltergeist activity such as shadows flying throughout my apartment and the lights began to flicker. My psychic abilities had drastically improved and i was filled with an inexplicable passion for the path. He slinked down, the surged upward once more not as a serpent but as a gigantic shimmering white dragon, which caused a very orgasmic feeling and this intensity to fill me. My crown refused to stop pulsating as i was endowed with power and awakening.

I then turned to go to bed which caused visions of the Mothman of Point Pleasant holding his hand out to me, as if he was helping me up as if i had fallen down. A sort of invitation. Even now i can still feel some of the energy. This is prpbably one of the best experiences I’ve had in awhile, if i exclude some other things.

I can proudly report the snake dreams, that i had for days back to back are gone and the constraint on my energy is gone.

6 Likes

That’s a great report, gratz!

1 Like

Thats nuts. This is the first post ive seen that mentions a green snake from kundalini meditation. When i do it i sometimes visions of a green snake attacking as well.

My aura is usually green, maybe yours is too

The green snake was in the dream not the meditation.

clearly the kundalini can be different for everyone; mine was an incomplete transition and had to do with light manifesting on its own without my petition of it. the light having emanated from my body.

Amazing experience. I have had many kundalini risings and awakenings all the way up to my crown chakra. I never felt any energy. the only thing that happened was that I felt like I was having a heart attack. I have extreme energy insensitivity.

1 Like