My kids were scared into bed...not by me!

I was in my room putting the youngest to sleep, when I came out my two older kids were hiding under their bed covers, scared. Long story short, they felt something was in the lounge room watching them. I didnt really pick up anything inside but I can sense which window its come from. I smudged the house today as it felt a little off.
My question is what can I do to maintain high vibes in the house and around the kids when Im away?

4 Likes

You can ask Archangel Michael for protection and I suggest you to perform some kind of banishing ritual daily and especially after evocations and other rituals (after you’re sure that the deity you were working with has gone) because magickal rituals can attract a lot of unwanted attention.

6 Likes

Try this before any Magical ritual

5 Likes

Yea do a banishing ritual inside the house. A good simple means is to take a pinch of salt and place it in every corner of every room and underneath the beds. Not a lot. A tiny pinch is all thats needed.

4 Likes

Charge some salt water with your energy and sprinkle it around the house. Use some incense, and afterwards the lesser banishing ritual.

3 Likes

Banish. Put up wards on doors and windows.
And if a spirit comes in that does not have permission tell it that.
“You do not have my permission to he here and you need to leave now.”

3 Likes

I wish I knew a tiny pinch worked fine when I was a kid. I came home once from school and saw a shadow being who looked exactly like me spying at me from the kitchen, before quickly running. I got so scared of it being a doppelganger spirit that I frantically rushed around the house putting thick lines of salt in all the door threshold, on all the window sills and my bed had the biggest amount of salt circled around it (on carpet.) My parents got to come home to find that mess. Too bad I didnt have BALG way back then.

5 Likes

I use very high vibrational oils in the corners of the rooms and above all windows and doors, in conjunction with regular banishings.

The banishing oils cause an immediate shift in the atmosphere of the room.

2 Likes