My Journey with Lord Clauneck

This is going to be the beginning of my journey with working with Lord Clauneck. Any advice and support for doing everything right with Lord Clauneck?

2 Likes

Night 1: I had just got suspended for the 3 days of wrk I do wrk out the week. So I decided to call on Lord Clauneck finally. I been looking for a new job with better hours and pay but tonight made me want better. So I lied in my bed and called out to Lord Clauneck for help, surrendering to him. I then went into a trance state. And I started to hear voices and see images.

Once I asked and gave my offering I asked him would he be okay with my offering and will he help me … but he told me that I would hv to get permission from Lord Lucifer and that him and Lucifer wrk hand and hand would be best for me. I was like yes I have no problem with that heck I’m overjoyed!!!
Then I heard the voice say eat dinner then WE will talk with you.
Well it confused me bc I was already in bed it was like 1-2 am. Then I started reading on Lord Clauneck a little deeper and found out that after an invocation you get tired and your energy gets drained bc you put your all in it … and yes afterwards I past out with out myself knowing lol :joy:Lord Clauneck also is strongly passionate about health so he wanted me to eat bc im skinny and I don’t really eat regularly like I’m supposed to. Overall I enjoyed our talk and knw now that I need to take care of myself before He will help me !

4 Likes

Lord Clauneck allowed me to find 21 dollars on the ground today All hail Lord Clauneck!!!

3 Likes

Thank you Lord Clauneck!!! I asked Lord Clauneck to get me an interview at Chase in Walmart and he has came through on a Monday and is doing Great because I asked for him to get me an Interview Monday a week ago and it’s Monday and he came through for me again Thank you Lord Clauneck!!!

2 Likes

Currently waiting on a response from Chase Thank you Lord Clauneck!

1 Like

Interesting journal @Tre_Anderson

1 Like