My Journey With Belial Has Finally Come To an End

@Acara First let me congratulate you on surviving your trials with Belial. I almost didn’t myself. I never intended to work with Belial, but apparently he decided otherwise. He tore my life apart in the worst way imaginable to me. So that I can muster the strength to pull myself out of the pit. I will not discuss what happened to me as it is entirely too personal. If you are interested I will tell you over PM, but I will not share it publicly. That said, I’m upset enough from his intervention that I will never work with him willingly in any future endeavors. His teaching method reminds me of the quote from “Batman Begins”… “Why do we fall down Bruce? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up”

I was perusing a local occult shop, when my eyes fell upon a key-chain with a scorpion forever entombed in clear resin. I bought it as a reminder of the lesson learned… and perhaps a reminder for a grudge as well. I recognize that what he did was absolutely necessary for my growth. But some things are unforgivable.

Belial is NOT for everyone. He will make you hit rock bottom. And if you disagree with me, saying that you have been working with him for however long without anything happening. Well… You are either: truly blessed by fate not to have any human hangups, not actually working with Belial but an imposter spirit or egregore, simply haven’t gotten to the point where a fall would teach you much of anything, or you suffered your fall early in life and already know you can crawl out of the pit.

Feel free to disagree with me. However I will not be posting on this thread again. I wish everyone the best of luck on their ascension

8 Likes

He’s a tough teacher but you have to show him that you’re also tough. :fist:

1 Like

Totaly see how the same happened to me the year when everything fucked up I allmost got insane I thank them that I no longer sell drugs :grinning: I will never do it again no mater what conjuring them I think there were better less harmful ways to help me.

The thing I remember was I conjured Belial and almost got into a fight that would have ruined my life I can see myself going to jail and getting my ass kicked like bones broken or dead. It is some fucked up shit I do not like spirits that are harsh like this Santa Muerte doesnt do this kind of shit to you I will work with her in the future!

Tell you what why not make a list of spirits that do not do this kind of shit because they can teach you in other ways why do they have to torture you I do not believe in that. Ever since I conjured mighty Michael he put and end to this–

I called Azazel and I am rethinking if I should have my business is not great and I want things done my way not a hell right that I dont have control!!! I know it is fun for the spirits but it is not fun to me Id rather give them the blood they need and they do their part!

2 Likes

Belial has been none of the above things with me. As we discuss my spiritual growth, which is really all I desire the rest of the good stuff just comes along as part of the package but never anything so earth shatteringly negative as others state.

I will add that I am sane of mind, do not use any substances, am in a healthy relationship for 10 years and employed in a job that Belial opened doors for about 6 months ago.

I feel safe and protected wherever I go and I know without a shadow of a doubt that The Gatekeepers have my back and best interests at heart always.

The one person that just irritated the heck out of me to the point of wanting to see some pain and suffering going their way Belial just turned the tables and they are now civil to me, no negative gossip, just nothing It’s like I don’t exist to that person, but others have told me they thought we were friends LOL

Anyway this journey could be a book on its own without any of the hardship, bloodshed, drama, crime, violence, insanity or sexy succubi all set without a dark pitted inferno. Gees, who would read it LOL

6 Likes

Okay, glad you got through that experience and out the other side

1 Like

See I think that he does what is needed for someone’s growth. I’m glad you had such a great experience with him, and it’s probably just because he could see that you didn’t need to hit rock bottom. I wouldn’t change any of the experiences I had with him because I, personally, needed to be completely destroyed so that I could grow from square one. Not to mention, everything he did to me changed my entire family as well.

My sister Elouise, while only being 8, is realizing that she can communicate with spirits and I truly believe that because of everything she went through with me, she will become one hell of a witch when she’s older. My formally legalistic christian mother is re-embracing tarot cards and light magick, healing a lot of my past traumas. My Avidly republican, former alcoholic, abusive father, is finally accepting who I am in regards to my bisexuality, and I have finally learned to forgive him for what he has done. And the rest of my siblings have also experienced great growth through their now traumatic experiences of being around me.

I fully understand why he did what he did, and as much as it hurt, I thank him for it.

3 Likes

It’s nice to know that other people have gone through the same shit with him, it gives me hope that not all spirits are the same.

Literally just finished a work with Belial 20 minutes ago. I’ve pulled myself from the bottom more times than I can count. This will be my first successful work with Him.

7 Likes

that set up is beautiful!

3 Likes

Ohwhythankyou.:relaxed:

Also, not trying to hijack your thread. I just found it interesting that the first post that showed up for me was this one.

2 Likes

Mmm I know exactly what you’re talking about its weird how ones lost time can be so pivitol in ascension.
And yet have no memories as to what actually went on.

There are few entities where the thought alone brought intimidation. Belial being one of them.
Whenever I heard his name it always had a sharpness to it.

1 Like

I’ve heard similar stories for Mammon - based on Akelta’s experience from Satan and Sons , not as bad as yours but she went through some major issues.
I am preparing to get her Lord Uphir working which is for opening the clair senses - is that kind of what you were after originally from Belial? I also want to work with Mammon despite her story.

1 Like

I have only positive experiences with Belial. He is the king of the earthly spirits. Is your zodiac an earth sign or not? I have the experience with me it is triple the effect, I’m an earth zodiac.

Also check out this video: - YouTube

2 Likes

My experiences with Belial have freed and liberated me.He came to me when I was at a low point and I was already broken in many ways.

He built me up or time, made me fearless and a few enemies died along the way for sure.

Belial’s power and support to forge me into the person I am becoming blows me away.

I did experience the whole life take apart thing with Lucifer a few years ago… … not much was left standing back then but I suppose it was needed however painful.

I liked the video, I have seen her before. I sometimes feel she takes a long time to explain things and rambles a bit but her content is good.

1 Like

Good to hear your on the path to a better you. Belial definitely opens you up to the possibilities that facilitate a strong foundation as you to forge your way life.

Love to hear what fears he helped you with, could be a great addition and inspiration for all.

3 Likes

Jeez. So much . I will summarize briefly so as not to hijack this thread.

He rid me of all things holding me back from addictions to cigarettes to abusive family members I was still in contact with.

Helped me financially, showed me peoples true colours, paralysed a Man who harmed me outright and a few other things.

It has been nearly a year with him now and I feel very thankful to him.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe it helped that I am a Woman… I hear more often of males being put through the grinder than females,but who knows??

1 Like