My journey into Ceremonial/Abrahamic Magick

Wow, my thread is getting more attention now that it’s all finished than when I was going through it lol.

2 Likes

So far from what I have learnt of the Goetia

Within the month you are binding the goetia: You must bind from these even days based off of the lunar cycle-the 2nd, the 4th, the 6th, the 8th, the 10th, the 12th and the 14th-Based upon the lunar cycle
The Chief Kings: Their seals must be made from gold(drawn from metallic gold) and can be binded from 9AM to 12 in the Afternoon and from 3pm until sunset
Marquises: Their seals are to be made from silver-Bound from 3 in the afternoon to 9PM and from 9PM until sunrise
Dukes: Seals are to be made from copper-can be nound from Sunrise until Noon in Clear weather
Prelacies: Seals are to be made from Tin-can be bound from any hour of the day
Knights: Seals are to be made from Lead-from Dawning of Day until sunrise or from 4 o’clock until sunset
Presidents: Seals to be made in mercury-can be bound at any time apart from twilight at night unless the King whom t hey are under is invocated
Earls: Seals are to be made from Silver and Copper alike-any hour of the day in the woods or in any other places people aren’t near-where no noise is
I have taken this from the Lesser Key of Solomon itself

1 Like

Binding them also rids you of the negative influences from your life as well-learnt that from my exorcist friend. She started her path at my age and has been dealing with demons for 5+ years now

I’ve started the prep work for building this seal

An entire month of prayers, meditations, fastings and the hardest part-not doing anything sexual including masturbation.

1 Like

Good luck

1 Like

You didn’t read this in the Lemegeton. This sounds more like Aleister Crowley’s introduction to the Crowley/Mathers Goetia. That’s mere conjecture on his part.

3 Likes

Most likely-the internet is a bizzare and wonderful place. I read from the Lesser Key of Solomon on a site called Sacred-Texts.com and that’s what was in it’s version. So yeah, Crowley’s introduction I guess-thanks for correcting me

1 Like

Did a meditation-saw a Hexagram and a Pentagram and a lot of Hebrew writing that I did not understand. I believe I saw a character for Yesod or one of the symbols of the Qabbalah.

Now that I’m looking into it-I have actually seen the name

Yod hey shin vav hay in my meditation

Any ideas?

1 Like

Still going through meditations, fastings and prayers but I’m also adding onto the list of materials to buy is a black mirror for scrying

Which is true. :wink:

Quick update: I’m still trying to dwell into it. However, I have not found a space for it yet but now that I’m moving house I should have a clear enough space to focus on it entirely rather than just study it :sweat_smile:

Can you dm me? I have some questions for you