My journal

So it’s finally time I put down the book and start actually doing the work. I have been practicing LBRP for a few days now, still need to check the words from time to time but it’s almost 100% memorized. I have begun work to establish a connection to Astaroth, who originally motivated me to start exploring the occult. His/her name and sigil came out of nowhere and I’ve felt a strange “pull” ever since.

Fast forward to this day I’ve completed my first session, I drew the sigil on a piece of paper, put on some lemon oil into a diffuser (don’t have incences to burn), light up a candle and meditated on the sigil, recited the enn for some time and waited. Nothing happened other than candle flame flickering but I’m not expecting any mindblowing results since my senses are still quite undeveloped. I asked for assistance in developing my psychic senses and told I want to know why I feel drawn towards him/her. After a while of silence I blew off the candle and got up since my legs were getting pretty uncomfortable.

I’ll keep this up and update my sessions in the comments. In the meantime I’d like to hear of your experiences on working with Astaroth! I’ve already used the search bar and read a lot, I’d like to know more :slight_smile: That said, this forum has been an awesome discovery, since none of my friends are interested in these topics and would consider me nuts if I told them.

5 Likes

Before finding this forum I had trouble maintaining motivation to meditate, it felt like a chore but now I have a goal to work forward and I find myself meditating multiple times a day and pushing the durations of each session, and experiencing new sensations every day.
I got hooked on browsing the forum and reading about other people’s journeys. The amount of useful resources all in one place. Looking forward to my first ritual with King Paimon.

2 Likes

My dreams have become more vivid, and I see more nightmares than before. Multiple dreams per night and easier to recall them. Need to learn to interpret them, since they are filled with symbolism.
My visualisation has improved a bit. Last night while laying in bed I visualized myself in my living room doing LBRP while vibrating the words in my mind and visualizing all the surroundings and the pentagrams, and it went quite smooth. When I reached the last phrases I felt a physical sensation on my forehead, like a soft weight sensation. Then I fell asleep and dreamt of eclipses, hanged men, cathedrals etc. Also met some woman at a pool in the dream, she spoke in a foreign language and so silently that I had to ask her name 4 times before she said it and sadly I don’t remember it anymore. She had red hair.

2 Likes

Finished reading 72 demons of magick, and now I’m making a list of rituals to do in order when the house is empty (probably next weekend). Going to start with Furcas (improving psychic abilities) and after that Barbatos (to empower me to learn computer science). Needless to say I am hyped to get started!

Introduced myself to Bael today. The sigil activated pretty fast. Asked for his guidance and not much else for now. Also pretty happy how the sigil turned out (Thanks to @Lady_Eva for sharing it btw :smile:)

3 Likes

I read Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, and proceeded to summon Shatan. When I whispered the name Lucifer, my cat woke up and let out a loud meow. Scared me pretty good. I like the pathworking methods in this book.