My Journal

Thought i should start my journal here as well. Since this is weekend, i had tried to go for longer meditation…However, this time instead of a having a heavy sensation, i felt my conscious was like kinda floating up ??? But i am still kinda tethered to my body thou so to speak. Afterwhich, i am not sure if its sargatanas who came to speak to me(or just me talking), i saw some grey butterflies right before that. After sometime , i feel my body vibrate??? Or is it my consciousness ?? And i see a lot of moving lines in my mindscape…Then i gt interrupted…

Any thoughts on the above ? Ohya, something that i wish in the mediatation came through when i was awake. Not sure its pure coincidence or not…

3 Likes

Tried a second meditation last night. Didnt have those experience as above. But did experience sporadic vabrination when i mentally chant sargatanas enn.

Was pretty drained from work…so i dun think i was in any deep mediatation…but then i decided to try something…after i chant sargatanas enn for a few times, i pray to lucifer to help bring forth sargatanas…after a while i think i felt some presence