My journal to talk about whatever

I’m relaxed now. I am halfway done. I need some resting time and I’ll be set for a rebirth of sorts. I’m close. I don’t knowwhy i did this in this specific way, but here we are.

2 Likes

For some reason, my magick is less effective and I am less effective at doing things after I did this ritual

I’m so not okay with this. Ugh. I dunno what I’m supposed to do either

You probably need to recoup.

If you just went through a death and rebirth you might need to let the changes set in first.

When butterflies emerge from the coccoon, they must wait for their wings to circulate spread out and harden.

Chrysalis Emerging 8

In the case of say, a tarantula…after it molts, it must wait for it’s new exoskeleton to harden before it gets up and goes around, otherwise it’s soft and fragile and may harm itself.

You may just want to chill and go through a period of self care for a bit.

You’ve got new wings, but they’re all wrinkled and you gotta wait for them to be ready before you fly.

After some R&R, you may find some interesting changes.

Don’t force it.

Just my thoughts anyway.

1 Like

i would like ot trade a scan I may give you a tarot reading in return if you’d prefer.

I’m a little tired today.

so take a little rest

I am tired, and I am feeling a little deserted. Alone. I don’t want to pity myself. I don’t want to run away.

I’m going to sleep.

I am not gonna have any big projects for a while. I wonder how I can help people.

1 Like

Just don’t as long as you’re not asked for :slight_smile: time for minding one’s own business is golden. I enjoy every while no one needs anything from me :blue_heart::purple_heart: you could enjoy that too :smiley:

i didnt mean butting in.

I’ve discovered what I truly am. It’s kind of interesting.

1 Like

Sometimes I wish yberion was here to see me. But I know why he’s gone.

I know he still reads my journal.

I guess I’m not doing what I said; keeping my journal. I guess I’m more reclusive.

But I guess I’m doing good work. I have been doing interesting things regarding the web of fate, or this circumstantial alignment, and i sense, tomorrow, my birth day, will be a sort of… useful day, to say the least.

I’m not going to put it in here.

because im unmotivated and i cant find any practical reason to

I’ll put this here. I’m mildly interested in clairaudeince again. Called in a big favor with Odin. He just made me apologize with something and did help me out with my clairaudience, slipped something into my ear. Said it would be a little maddening. Anyways, he also claimed it didn’t meet the criteria for his favor, he wasn’t done. Just told me to keep an open mind so the clairaudience stuff can cement itself. He says it will be complete.

1 Like

cant help but fluctuate a lot.

1 Like

between what?

between uhhhh

active, inactive, prosperous or barren, beautiful or nasty

etc

on point all the time or dead wrong

1 Like

Is it good? or you’d like something else instead?

i dont know.