My Journal into Magick

“I was, am now, and shall have no end”

26-05-2019 Appreciation ritual

Now in magick we try to get a better situation for ourselves.
What I’ve noticed I only worked on my pact. Only talked about working with a spirit and try to gain something out of it. I forgot the core being in spirituality that we are one with source…
I do thank spirits, but I needed something more to show my gratitude.

So yes in life I try to help others who are in need, but I didn’t show that in spirituality.

While as a Catholic we always pray for others and to be honest is nice to do something for another person. So this morning I did the following.

1. Write down everything you’re grateful of with the date.
    Example: Being with the spirit I care about (‘I love our connection, I love when you are with me, I care for you’). Being with my family

2. Write down everyone that needs a blessing.
    Example: My little niece, My uncle who has cancer.

3. Write down what you hope for the world you live in.
    Example: Peace, no more war.

4. I lighted the candles and incense.

5. Meditate 10 minutes until you get in a trance.
    During meditation I always say the Enn of the Spirit (3 times) I work with. In this case a higher spirit or source because you want to get that energy in the Universe for that positive blessing.

6. Gaze in the Sigil (how longer you gaze, the more you will get into trance) and recite the Enn (3 times) and call the spirit, invite it in your temple (‘talk to me in ways I do understand’).

7. And then simply say what’s on your mind. Like a prayer, the things you noted.

Say this in the ritual (it’s an example, improvise)
‘I am grateful for my life, my being and that I’m surrounded with the spirits I care for and my family I love’.

Finish with So mote it be… or Amen

What I do to perform the I Am’s Solar Grounding ritual.

1. Stand. Widen you’re legs a bit

2. Breath in, breath out. with every breath 4 seconds. And yes holding your breath in and out too, for seconds, just like meditation

3. imagine you getting bigger and bigger. So lage you get though your house, in the air above the earth.

4. You see the sun and the earth, this is how big you are.

5. Stand with one foot (left) on the earth and with one foot on the sun.

6. now imagine drawing energy from the sun (the light) through your whole body (including your head and back) and push it into the earth.

7. Do this four times and really imagine pulling the energy through yourself, guide it with your hands from legs too to head and back

8. Rest and while your resting imagine the energy that comes from the sun through your whole body towards the earth. Without you doing anything

9. Now repeat this 2 or 3 times (from step 6 till 8).

10. Then take your foot of the earth and put in on the sun. Take that energy and guide it through your body like 3 times, do this one minute/

11. Imagine you getting small again back to yourself in your home.

My experience with Samael mentioned below:

Protection. As you already read I really focus on protection. For new people in Magick and for advanced. We can easily mistaken another energy coming in through evocation.

I can smell and feel al lower energy, but not everybody can. So even if people don’t want to do a whole ritual for banishing. Please use the following:

1. Imagine a white circle of protection around you before you evoke an entity.
  2. Say the following before the evocation or invocation: ‘I only invite the entity/spirit that I want to work with in my temple, other entities are uninvited and I want them to leave’.
  3. Say the following after the evocation or invocation: ‘All entities/spirits who are uninvited depart immediately’.
4 Likes

I’ve got this nice question from @Gwenevere

Yes you can decide which one you want to use. You can say your own banishing sentences. Which I have done in the message before this message. Or you can use the KOF incantation.

Remember that the I AM Solar banishing and LBPR work on your energy too. So for normal invocations/evocation you can use your own banishing or KOF. But if your energy is low and you need to banish, use the I Am Solar or LBPR.

And some people resonate more with KOF (Kingdom of Flames because of their background)

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Keep up the Good Work, Borgy!!!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Thank you @Yberion (Berioth)

1 Like

Aura cleansing:

2 Likes

your BALG made me feel inspired to keep the hard work.

2 Likes

Thank you @Fallen_Human I still practice every day!

2 Likes

Lately I do a lot of spiritual work. I still work with Lucifer and beside that. Lilith, Samael and the NAP Angels again. I will post some information and links here, so we can share.

In NAP (New Avatar Power) I use the invocation of the spirit Nitika, to have some positive influence on money, this is his Sigil:

Besides that I use the healing invocation, in this post you can find the sigils:

This dedication prayer I use and i like for Goddess Lilith:

For Samael, I use this Mantra: : Sizlic Arshtu Samael Mithrash Hakkunum. Got it from our forum:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/a-message-from-samael/81464

This is the Sigil:

Enn: Reayha Bacana Lyan Reme Quim Samael

And for Michael, if started this thread which got very useful. Invocations:

For people who want to have a daily meditation and work on their senses and astral travel. Maybe start with the Shamanic ‘lower wold’ Exercise.

If I may give you a tip. I love this guided Exercise. Enjoy your mediation.

Lately I been doing some healing with Raphael. I combined the ritual with NAP workings. Because some of the Angels are connected to the NAP (New Avatar Power) workings

1. Meditate
  2. Chant his name 3 times
    Ra - Pha - El (high vibration)
    in your meditation
  3. Gaze in the Sigil and
    Chant his name 3 times
    Ra - Pha - El (high vibration)
  4. Invocation (3 times)

Archangel Raphael please surround me with you Emerald green light.
Clean my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual being from negativity in all forms.
Release any dense or toxic energy into the light and help me to stand grounded, centered and present in your energy of love. Help me start making healthy choices in the present moment to restore my natural radiant state of wel being.
Heal from me my ……… and banish from me all diseases , discomfort, sickness and malfunction of my body and mind. I use the healing words EEM -AHN-YOU-ELL (3 times). Thus shall your powers dispel this sickness and disease. So mote it be… (and or Amen).

Thank you Raphael…

2 Likes

@SpaceTravelr Above this post :wink: