My job is getting too much for me

So I started a new job almost two years ago. At first it was fine and manageable but now I’m struggling. I have almost 100 case files and I’m being allocated two - four new files a week. The average amount of cases files to take on at any one time is about 40 - 50 in order to have a manageable case load. So you can see I have double a manageable amount of case files.

On average these case files take anywhere between 6 months to 2 years to conclude. I’ve talked to my manager and we are finally getting some new employees in 3 months time to assist but it’s too little to late. My average day consists of working 9am until 5am. Yes I finish at 5am in the morning and I work weekends as well. I don’t get time to see family or friends. I barely get time to sleep

I’m physically exhausted and mentally burnt out. I’ve taken salt baths to help with cleansing and nerves and also tried to take energy from others to help. But that’s not really helping with the crux of the problem. My goal is reducing my case files to a manageable level.

I prefer working with demons but at this point I would work with any pantheon that can reduce my workload to a manageable level. Just a point because I’m currently living with someone any ritual I do will likely have to be done in the astral.

Edit: I’m not really sure if this is the correct sub forum for this post but given that this is affecting my health I thought it best to post in the health and beauty sub forum

2 Likes

Belial came when I read this. No idea, but I will call him in a few.

3 Likes

Thanks @anon39079500. I have actually worked with Belial in the past. Mostly in relation to police matters and he has always delivered. I wasn’t sure if he would be able to assist given that this was more of an employment matter. Do let me know what he says. Thanks once again.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s a coincidence but as soon as you posted this I thought somebody was calling my work phone.

Turns out it was just the person I was living with playing a tune that sounded extremely similar to my work ringtone

2 Likes

I don’t know why he came so suddenly upon reading your post, but that’s HIS business, yes?

1 Like

True.

Did he say anything to you? Unfortunately whenever I’ve called him I’ve always had weak astral senses so I’ve never been able to sense him. Nevertheless I’ve always presumed he heard my requests and he has always delivered for me in the past.

Edit: since posting this thread I do actually feel a bit calmer. I don’t know if it’s a psychosomatic effect of getting how I feel out in the world via words but I do feel calmer

1 Like

I don’t ask when calling for others, tbh. I have in the past and it led to others being upset I had my own things and development to do.

He left promptly, with purpose.

1 Like

Fair enough. I completely understand. Maybe I should take it as a sign and call him in the astral.

1 Like

You do you. But I would rest. It sounds like you could use it (no offense, I’ve been on 18 hour+ days before). Maybe reach out to him at some point during the day, if you get a breather. He would understand, if he came to help.

3 Likes