My invocation of Lucifuge Rofocale

Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone!

I just carried out my invocation of Lucifuge Rofocale. While he was not the first daemon to contact me, he was the first one I chose to invoke following a call in my dreams.

Here is what happened:
In my dream, which I had on Friday night, I heard a voice whisper “Lucifuge Rofocale” while the same name was written on a wall that I could see if I turned my head slightly to the right. I decided to learn more about him and to invoke him on Sunday, which is tonight.

After preparing a red candle and some incense, I used the amazing invocation posted here while sitting in the Lotus position on my bed.
The results arrived at the 5th repetition of the conjuration. I started vibrating wildly as I felt an incredible amount of power coming from inside of me. I was breathing heavily and it became increasingly difficult to recite the conjuration.

Once I was done with the 7 repetitions, I invited Lucifuge Rofocale to enjoy the Picon Beer I had placed on my desk, in front of me, through me. (In case this sentence isn’t clear, I told him to enjoy the glass through me, while I drank it, which he did amazingly, even though OUR glass is still not empty as I type.) I then told him that he was free to leave or stay.

Soon after, I felt incredibly hungry. I had a pack of appetizers that I had yet to finish. It did not last long…

This was an amazing experience and I definitely recommend you invoke Lucifuge Rofocale, especially if, like me, you are never satisfied with what you have at any point in time.

16 Likes

Any updates

I have not worked intimately with Lucifuge Rofocale recently, but he always contacts me when he deems it necessary.