My intuition is telling me to kill my servitor and rebuild it what should I do

Hmmm ok I i will try again and kill it

@Dusk But how do you know a servitor is alive ??

Lol. That’s one of them high falutin philosophical debates. There are definitely some differences between artificial and organic spirits. My servitors tend to be very animate and intelligent critters, so when I annihilate one it definitely seems like killing something. Destroy is probably the more diplomatic term.

1 Like

Can you sense energy? feel it and so forth?

1 Like

Little bit in my stomach just a little bit

So if I kill it I will find out if it existted ?? :neutral_face:

Servitors are tools not actual ‘living’ beings but even then they give off an energy not their own energy but more specifically the energy used to create them. So you should still be able to feel them or scan them with the proper practice.

But if you’re creating one purely out of will then it’s a thoughtform for the most part and tend to take longer to develop then a construct servitor.

1 Like

Oh you don’t know where or even if it is? Yeah you better just cast the killswitch and be very glad you put it in LOL :joy:

1 Like

Ok ok wait I will try one more last time tomorrow and if it doesn’t borns I will kill switch

Thanks to both of you for responses

Yes, if you feel wrong about any kind of working, then abort and start again.

1 Like

I will but I will give the servitor one more day if nothing happens I will use the kill switch

1 Like

@anon48079295 @Xendrath @Dusk i used the fatal flaw , it was dipping my thumb into sugar and water but I dipped my whole hand in it too does it still works is it dead now ?? I didn’t told it to leave my thumb what will happen now?

Ok he is dead for sure :neutral_face:

Ok this response caught my attention. Housed it in your thumb? I’m new to all this so I’m wondering how you did that.