My intuition is telling me to kill my servitor and rebuild it what should I do

I spent 5 days gestating the servitors and now I feel like I made an mistake in writing my servitor , what should I do ??? I have waited 5 days ( I know it’s a small amount of time but my school is opening in September and I need my servitor ) and I thought I could birth my servitor but it’s needs and hour or half my meditation and focus are bad but that’s not the promblem the promblem is I don’t get a single minute of fucking silence or EXIST without being interrupted in my house I have no privacy , no freedom no shit I am really frustrated what should I do should I birth my servitor tonight?? And see if it is harmful or not or should I use the kill switch that made while I was creating the servitor and make it all over again ??? And I am not even sure if my intuition is right

1 Like

kill it and remake it from scratch or remake it and remold it without destroying it. It’s a servitor so either one works. I would do the latter if you do not want to start from scratch, servitors are malleable tools so they can be edited and altered without being destroyed.

1 Like

You mean edit the letter ?

That or edit the servitor directly, if you made a sigil for it you can use the sigil as an editing platform.

1 Like

Ok I will do that thanks alot quick response I trully appreciate it

1 Like

Banish and forget about it.
Restart from scratch. If you believe it’s it gone than it is.
A servitor is Initially powered by the creation process
and then faith based attention.
Don’t patchwork a servitor unless you are exceptional. Scrap it and start again.

1 Like

Ok I will use this as a backup plan thanks a lot

That’s a thoughtform servitor that relies on faith, but even then it’s not exactly patchwork since it’s heavily based on your own thoughts around it, if it’s a construct servitor then it would require actual energy work to work on it.

However, banishing and forgetting about it is choosing to not learn something and just start new.

1 Like

Welcome @ArchLogos It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

3 Likes

Will modifying not effect the gestation period? Or do I have to wait all over again for it to gestate ??

Modifying does not effect the gestation period, because it’s already “born” it’s just adding and altering what’s already there.

1 Like

Ok thanks :relieved:

1 Like

Great perspective on that! I will consider that myself. :slight_smile:
It all works in the end if you will it :+1:

1 Like

Hey do you feel the energy of the servitor ?? I housed mine in my thumb and compared to my other thumb the housed thumb feels little heavier is this a sign that my servitor creation was sucessful? And I felt energy in my stomach after I finished the first letter what does this mean ???

1 Like

That’s usually done by a scan.

However, it’s possibly a sign yes, as for the energy in your stomach could very well be your solar plexus/Dan Tien.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. Yeah go with your gut. Rogue servitors are a problem you really don’t want.

1 Like

@Velenos Yo my servitor is not coming to existinece I called its name and with will for him to exist (not sure about the will) but no response, you told earlier I can telepathyicly communicate with it what should I do now??? Shall I try more ?

@dusk what do you think I should now ??

If you haven’t killed it already, kill it and then begin from scratch if you intend to try a 2.0.

1 Like