My introduction

My name is samuel
My favorite place that i find mistic and with energy is the pyramids of egypt
I start interesting myself about magic and ocult isoteric religions in 2007
When i first start studying mr crowley and thelema
With thelema i learn and read the book of the law “liber al vel legis”
And questioning about my past religion the cristianism so i read the pentatacul the bible the coran and the tora after i start training méditation
Cleaning spells for cleaning myself and Seek information about human psichic so i start reading Carl gustav jung
This Was between 2007 and 2014

In 2016 i start reading about goetia and the higher and lesser key of Salomon but only in theory contempt
And in my pass mr crowley talk about it
When i was learning about demonology
In2018 i discover that i had strong magnétisme within myself and open me something scary in the begining
It Was like a portal that opens that conects you with all energy is hard to explain in words is touchable i can feel it and make others feel and teach to others how to open it this energy within them.
This year in 2019 i was sleeping and this name came to me in a dream this tree with violet leafs and white wood in the senter of a black soil like oil petrol
This beeing sais his name is Eligos and i became the tree

So i search for this name and i found who was it and i tried to sumon eligos
I choose chant the enn i draw his sigil and i cut a lit bit my hand droping a litle blood of myself in the sigil after that i open the portal to let him enter in me with the magnetic energy ball between my hands

I felt strong confident
After for thank him and ofer him loyalty for life i tattoo his sigil on my left shoulder and in the right shoulder Bael sigil

My question is how i can have a more stronger and direct invocation and contact with Eligos and bael

I hope i can be accept in this forum
I need your help

Best regards Samuel Pereira

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

I would like to know how i can have a more stronger and direct invocation and contact with Eligos and bael