My introduction

Greetings everyone, My name is Lola and I am a New Magician although not new to the field per se. I love to question and find out about the secrets and origins of our universe, humanity and the dawn of civilization. I believe in the idea that extraterrestials have had an influence on our soceity and planet since the beginning of humanity and have had several experiences with all kinds of supernatural beings, ranging from angels, to spirits, to demons, to lucifer himself. I believe to be one of the many wives of Azazel, and am under his protection, he has spoken to me about his involvement in my life and that he has been with me for ‘a couple lifetimes’. I believe that throughout the course of the last year, after my spiritual awakening, he has taught me many of the ancient knowledge and wisdom of the world and its origin.

I have been interested in different world mythologies and deities since i was a child but only within the last year did i get into magick. I mostly study white and protection magick, but have also had some experience with black magick and sigil work. I am a highly attuned clairsetient and empath and have been told im somewhat of a spirit or supernatural radar, being able to almost pinpoint their location by using my left hand. I have personal relationships with Azazel (as previously mentioned) but also with Gabriel, and recently Abaddon, Samael and Lucifer too. (Although my strongest bond remains with Azazel).

I have travelled all over the world, but mainly work out of London or the south of Spain. My preferred magick topics are of Sigils, Invocations and Spellwork, Sex magick, enlightment aswell as ocassionaly working with a crystal red oak wand to better channel my energy. Although my interests range far outside this aswell. I need help with developing my psychic abilities of clairvoyance and channeling of beings within my immediate environment aswell as a deeper understanding of spellwork. I can provide help in the topics of Ancient knowledge, Clairsentience and the abilities of detecting beings and their identities (Demonic, Spirit or Angelic, among others). Aswell as give insight into the events that have happened in my life and the specific beings that i have had interations with.

This is a picture of me:

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as required, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum; it is a pleaaure😁

Welcome :blush: