My introduction

Hi everyone,
I’ve been watching this forum for a year but today I decided to create my own account.
I’m new to practicing magick but I’m studying about it since 2017.
Also I’m passionate about religions and entities from many cultures.
I’m 18 years old and I’m living in Europe, so I grew up in a Christian country but I’m not a Christian myself. When I was 16 the psychiatrist diagnosed that I have mental issues. As older I am as they are stronger. Sometimes I feel like I’m not able to live normally. It’s diffucult for me to explain it more.

Since last 2 years I feel a presence of something aroud me but I never knew who or what is it, but I think it’s watching over me and trying to help me. I’m still working on identifying it to make a contact (imo it’s Bune).

Tried to contact Bune once and I think it worked. My main goal is to make my intuition stronger and to get my mental health to the right condition. And I want to practice magicks more of course.

Also I’m sorry if you have problems with understanding me but I’m learning English on my own.

Hail Duke Bune!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! And dont worry about your english, if I don’t understand something, although do not presume to speak for everyone on the forum (but many will agree), I will ask questions until I understand. :grin: