My Introduction!

Hello there! I’ve been stalking this website for a while, so I figured that it was time to make an account and introduce myself.
I am Capricorn! I am 21 years old, and live on the west coast, USA.
This is a kinda long story, so buckle up.
I was raised Methodist, went to Wicca, had a brief fling with Islam, and now I’m just back to your basic witchcraft. I’ve been ‘practicing’ for a while now. I’m now starting to get active again. My work with magic use to be very limited until recently. I use to think of myself as a pure white witch. I would only work with positive energies, wouldn’t even fathom the idea of any sort of black magic, believed too much in karma and the three fold law, and so on. You get the idea.
What changed my mind actually started with a spiritual friend of mine. I once believed that Ouija Boards were just pure traps, and the only good you would get from them was to get harassed by a demon. But she had one, and we talked about the proper way to use them that way you wouldn’t invite any negative energy into your space. I told her I wouldn’t ever get a Ouija board. Then I went and bought one because I was so curious. Haha. With my amazing luck. I ended up actually summoning a demon. Don’t remember the exacts of it, but we had a pretty interesting conversation. We talked more, and he ended up giving me clues to find out who he was, just to test me. He is Eligos. He has helped me with a lot, and really opened my mind to… everything. He really challenged the way I thought about demons and the left hand path. I started doing my own research, and found this website.
Nowadays, I’m starting to slowly take back my life with the help with Eligos. He helped me realize that demons are just as worthy of respect as anything else, if not more, and the way that people treat them is the reason why they are so defensive. It makes complete sense to me. People would rather harass them and demand things of them, and then wonder ‘Oh why am I cursed?’ ‘Why aren’t I getting results?’ Well… duh. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
Anyways! I’m rambling too much. Nice to meet all of you! :slight_smile:

Tl;dr I practice witchcraft, use to be anti dark anything. Met Eligos, he’s super cool, and my perception of everything has changed. Cool stuff.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Glad to have you

1 Like

Greetings and welcome. There are many posts/links on rituals, and occult knowledge, check out the sites search engine at the upper right and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You will find the answer.

1 Like

Welcome! Enjoy! Learn how to use the search function. And apart from this welcome don’t read any of my stuff. It just isn’t worth it because I’m so far up myself.

Al.