My introduction

Hello, for my introduction, I would like to point out that I’m an atheist and therefore, really skeptical of magic and Gods and wether it is really a thing or not. But, I am also extremely curious so I wanted to give it a try and there I am :blush:. I am a Canadian men who like nerdy thing like computers, programming, science and astronomy.

As a new magician/demonologist, I would like to study incubus and succubus and other demons of pleasure and lust.
I would also like to know more about more about a more unknown practice of magic that can manipulate time, also known as chronomancy.
Aside from those two fields, I have a moderate interest in other form of magic, however, I am in the pursuit of knowledge in general so I will probably try as much as I can to learn everything there is to know about magic.

As an atheist I’ve only recently been more open about spirituality so please be aware that I am utterly new to all of this and I will probably spend more time here learning than teaching anything.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, happy to have you here. This forum is loaded with all the info you will need. Heres some basics Purple's Beginner Advice (Basic Magick Energy Exercises) - #13 by Purple