My introduction

Hello everyone

My name is Chicagoguy17 and I’m excited to be a part of this community. While I have never practiced before I have become very interested in it given a very rough 5 months where my entire world was crumbling around me and I felt like I didn’t have any control of my life.

I would like to learn how to use majik to better myself and be able to regain the control and confidence I have lost as a result of my situation.

Any help, guidance or mentoring would be truly appreciated.

2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and hope you find what you’re looking for! Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Chicago.

What are your goals with the magic? Anything super specific? You mentioned bettering yourself (what areas of life?) and regain control/confidence (with what?). Is that all?

What is your level of knowledge and practice with magic?

1 Like

Kulina8

Thanks for the reply.

I would like to better myself with more desire and drive. I let things get the best of me and let them manifest and end up sabotaging myself.

Also, I would like to be a stronger, more confident person, who can command a room. I am a very quiet person and to be more outgoing and personable and desirable by others.

I have no magical knowledge what so ever and didn’t know if individuals in this site offer help is signaling entities for me to help with this while I work on my skills.

Revenge would also be another area of interest.

2 Likes