My introduction

Search for Physic development for the magician you should find it.

2 Likes

This happens to many of us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats why i want to help people, i has in a bad situation with my family when i discovered magick, it help me feel powerful and happy and not weak and feeble, i just done what anybody else to feel that was i did

2 Likes

Again giving thanks to you all. I’m so glad that I have your guidance.

@Borgy @anon39410973 and @elvenbird

Although this site is tremendous in respect of information, that I sure will utilise as I progress but at the start, it’s great to get a heads up on where to go.

Now I don’t know whether this is of any relevance or whether you know what it may mean but prior to finding this site, I had a dream and this was again after asking for help/answers.

I was distinctively given a name of Alexander and a name of Paul and Chaundry. The Alexander was very clear, almost as if it was being shouted at me but the last two were a lot more subtle, like a whisper, and I’m sure they were given together (as in one name).

After looking at the website given by elevenbird, I couldn’t find any reference to these names.

Does anybody know if these names mean anything?

1 Like

Well you mentioned the dream here and you talked about witchcraft. So with this in your pocket go and have a look at google and research ‘Alexandrian witchcraft’ and Covens near you. That’s what I would do when you explain me those dreams.

1 Like

Is your situation better now @anon39410973. Good that you got stronger from that experience.

2 Likes

Im doing better, thank you, but the fights not over just yet

2 Likes

The fight stays, I know. But the more you can take control, the more you can decide what to do with it. Even ignore things or walk away and start something better somewhere else.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear of your situation @anon39410973.

Did magick help you in any way?

It still helps me, i focus on myself a lot and i dont really need that much to live, but i have my family to worry about (parents and siblings) so i tend to do money magick when i really need it, i really need to do a more long term spell

2 Likes

That’s very encouraging, I hope that you have a long term solution.

Edit: Have as in get, I hope it didn’t come across as if that was what I was expecting of you.

1 Like

Thank you, i have a 9 year plan, i just need to make sure my family is going to be okay before i can leave

2 Likes

I don’t know what to say.
I never knew such a term existed.
Wow!
Thank you @Borgy.

1 Like

Ever tried Angelic Magick? You have to put work into it, but it works. I use NAP (Avatar Power). If you have a source more can come in

1 Like

Im doing a infernal pathworking until the 24th, but i wanted to do angel magick i just dont know where to start, and i got the avatars new powers but i found it confusing to get though, do you mind explaining it more privately or here

1 Like

I will send you more info today in PM. I’ve done a course that makes it easy. It’s written out in steps, even got the old video from youtube. It does not only focus on daily meditation but on invocation also.

2 Likes

@Dinx, i did an online course for 60 dollar when i started. And these covens have courses also and it doesn’t cost much. Or free online material. See what your search comes up with… Remember those dreams guide you and during the day you will be guided also. You only need to ask for guidence and hear the voice.

Oh and sometimes things don’t feel good then you know you have to refocuse. That’s learning

2 Likes

I’d be glad if you send me too. By the way are you interested with Enochian ?

I will tonight when i get back from my little niece (baby)

1 Like

:blush: Thanks …

By the way have fun with the baby, all the blessings…

1 Like