My INTRODUCTION

Hey guys I’m Ally, short for Allison …I’m 20 years old​:raised_hands: … a few things you should probably know about me is for starters I’m not a fully trained practitioner, but I’ve been interested in this title of work for a while now. interesting enough i do have 5 generations of history in this particular field. so, its new only to me. i also have spirit companion as some of you do. Which is a huge relieve bc it’s spent 17 plus years of hard search for info on them, fyi i have taken advantage of you guys’ threads ( i read all!). I’m glad i was led to this forum ,gonna continue with what you guys have inspired on here (threads \ replies) thx for giving all of us a voice!!:+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to meet you, Ally! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i look forward to knowing more about you spiritual😃

Welcome @Alison

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or traditions?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

well, the furthest I’ve got was my incubus incantation with his sigil and sex magic that he has been teaching me. and tarot lol

And where did you get this incubus? Did you summon him, or did he just randomly show up?

He was given at birth actually by either Azazael or Lilith

and to answer Ur other question, I’m interested in sex magic .

And how long have you been pracitcing?

How do you know you have an incubus? Do you have a natural clairvoyant talent? Why did you readily accept a random spirit showing up?

2 Likes

i know i have an incubus bc he shares a lot of ubi aspects and motives and i had this confirmed by a friend of mine who is an experienced practitioner. im naturally clairvoyant and it took time for me to not only accept him (trust ect…) but also his world bc initially I wanted a normal mundane life outside my supernatural gifts. he saw this and began introducing himself and such, but he waited until i was at the understanding age of course but before this he was just monitoring me growing up and my life. glad you asked :grin:

and iv’e only practiced for 7 weeks, at most, better than none i guess … i suppose this means im a baby practitioner or fetus lol

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

Welcome! Like you, I’m still in my beginner phase. It’s fun to see this forum’s members grow over time.

2 Likes