My introduction

Hello, my name is David, I’m 30 years old and I’m from Canada. I’m an absolute beginner at everything on here. I’m most interested in healing my energetic aura. I want to learn to astral project and lucid dream. I used to lucid dream about 3 or 4 times a week about 5 years back and then I got addicted to drugs and now I cannot even remember dreams anymore. I also want to develop my ability to communicate psychically.

One topic that I’m extremely interested in are succubi; I feel very drawn to these beings. Years ago I stumbled across a letter method and I attempted to do it a few times and failed miserably. I was very afraid and filled with fear so I was obviously not ready, so I put everything on that on hold to work on myself. I do want a spirit lover to share my life with. I’ve grown much since then and I stumbled across this website. I hope to read and learn from everyone here.

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

Welcome your gonna love it hear everyone is super nice and helpful just remember befor making a page o ask a question to check the search bar on the top of page. I’m also named David in my 30’s and from North America with a strong love for succubus’s. If you talk constantly on here about how much you want a spiritual partner one will probably just show up it happened for menu was talking about how much I missed my Succubus mate Brunhild and after a little while a succubus just showed up took me a while to realize it wasn’t Brunhild but yea anyways enjoy BALG it’s a huge resource guide they even have a catagory for sexual magic that most succubus talk is held in.

1 Like

That’s amazing! Thank you.