My Introduction

Hello. My name is Jack, and I’m from the United States. I am very new to The Occult as well as Magick. However, I have been taking my time to study the Occult and talk to a few members of the Left Hand Path since the Quarantine was put into effect in our area. I am hoping to gain more knowledge and enlightenment through Magick, but I realize that in order to do this, I must grow a pair of balls and actually start doing something. I joined this community in hopes of learning more about Magick, and to potentially gain a mentor or two. Please be gentle, for I am a delicate baby bird that’s barely left it’s nest. Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction, and I look forward to my time that is spent with you all on this forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you.

Hello and welcome my friend. You will find pretty much everything you need to know here as there are many useful guides and threads about a variety of LHP and occult topics. Use the search function for anything you’re interested in cause chances are there’s a topic about it already, but don’t be afraid to post when you have specific questions.

Enjoy the community.

1 Like

Thank you! I will keep this in mind.

1 Like